UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

I got some bets on Font for the next one (a couple of parlays).
I think he's got the style + power to work well against Figgy, but Figgy has lots of ways to end this. Should be an exciting one.

That was pretty bad by Gastelum...

At least the Vegas books had Brady at -210 after dominating R1 without using much energy and taking no damage...

Close round.
Maybe Fig by end of control time? Both of their striking had moments and numbers were close.

Fig 2-0 now I think. He's getting takedowns effortlessly, and the striking is too close to call a winner.
I think Fig's got this. He's looking REALLY light on his feet/mobile. More than expected.

This is proving to be a great night for livebetting. I went heavy again on Fig at the end of Rd2. He's probably got 3-0, 2-1 at the worst.

Figgy was the only guy i probably should have betted on. Only legit dog that was obvious a value play.

That was pretty bad by Gastelum...

At least the Vegas books had Brady at -210 after dominating R1 without using much energy and taking no damage...
Speaking of bad... Font looked the worse he has in a long time. Dude barely let his hands go.

Made some Gas losses back with Fig by chasing. Not proud but at least fight played out how I expected.

Fig sub/dec (+200) was a gift. Hedged it with Font ML just in case, but still decently ahead.

Speaking of bad... Font looked the worse he has in a long time. Dude barely let his hands go.
In addition to being wary of the counter and takedown, I think it had to do with Fig's movement. He was a very stationary object in his Moreno fights. I was REALLY impressed with how light on his feet he was tonight. Great distance control, in and out was on point, and his ability to go out of range and circle away from Font's 1-2 was fantastic.

Underdogs are 7-3
I got Green at +200 a week or so ago, so I'm hoping that pays off.
Gonna have my finger on that live bet just in case though.

Jeez Turner Ko'ed him like 4 times there on the ground.

LOL that ref wanted Green DEAD haha

I love when bobby green get KOed, love it

Long Live the King....err...disregard. He dead.

Back