UFC Fight Night 127 PBP

Really thought Stevie Ray should have won, but I'll take the upset since I was on Kajan ML and he's in my parlays.

Really thought Stevie Ray should have won, but I'll take the upset since I was on Kajan ML and he's in my parlays.
i honestly think neither guy did enough to win round 1, the highlights from that round were a spinning back kick to the peck and a leg kick. could make a case for a 10-10, which would make it 29-29 imo.

i honestly think neither guy did enough to win round 1, the highlights from that round were a spinning back kick to the peck and a leg kick. could make a case for a 10-10, which would make it 29-29 imo.

Would have been so nice. Sigh...

Roberts @ 1.75 now on Ohmbet against Enkamp

Really surprised a decent amount of money came in on Enkamp today. Doesn't necessarily mean anything like we have seen in some fights with the line movement.

Ank itd, KO, rd 2.

Craig sub and Craig rd 3 tiny to hedge.

Wow Craig dazed a bit. Ank is a beast on top.

Fuck another 10 seconds and the under would probably cash, let's hope Ankalaev comes out with a high pace in the second

Craig has taken some really big shots without getting hurt, looking much more durable compared to his other fights

Back