UFC Fight Night 127 PBP

pretty great fights so far. coming from a guy who's up .18u

1.5u Byrd ml +140 next, just tailing on this one, maybe I should arb some of it off

Was he really that out of it, looked quite weird that to referee came in after the FIRST shot, not a single follow up punch (that landed).

He rolled and got full guard instantly though, I think he got flash KO'd but woke up from the impact when his head hit the floor. I think it was a little early
Fair. It wasnt terrible though. Im just giving the ref the benefit of the doubt

I think I may actually go 0-10 today, I expected this to be a terrible card but 0-10 takes a hand of GOD(beer). I'm just glad 2 fights got cancelled, should save me some cash.

Phillips wins inside easy money+160
Dam I bet phillips inside But i got byrd on the majority of my draftkings lineups that arent dead lol. Im doing really good in 1 of them 317 points with 3 fighters left Duqense,Manuwa, and Volkov

easy +7 unit win on Roberts. happy to lay 10 unit juice. still not sure what enkamp bettors envisioned. always follow the fundamentals

easy +7 unit win on Roberts. happy to lay 10 unit juice. still not sure what enkamp bettors envisioned. always follow the fundamentals

I prefer to make my boldest statements after fights as well.

10u is batshit crazy betsize in any situation, but especially when you're betting on a guy who just got ktfo'd by a decision machine inside one minute.

Disclaimer: I had no money on this fight.

I'm taking u1.0 at +154.

Phillips just goes balls out from what I've seen on tape. I think he either lands a bomb or gets countered and finished here.

Back