UFC Fight Night 127: Werdum vs. Volkov Prelims PBP Discussion - 1:45pm ET/10:45 am/6:45pm UK

2 fight have been cancelled? why>? whats happened?. I am out of the loop for the last week. There seems to be so many cancelled fights these days, very over cautious doctors now.

2 fight have been cancelled? why>? whats happened?. I am out of the loop for the last week. There seems to be so many cancelled fights these days, very over cautious doctors now.

Marshman ill, Haqparast eye infection (?) just before the fight.

That was fedor style rnc where you push your shoulder to your opponents back and shove your forearm to his throat. It is very effective.
Yeah it was brutal, you don't tap and you're done with in seconds. I love it.

Nad Narimani's opponent pulled out due to an eye infection and Jack Marshman couldn't make Welterweight so he pulled out earlier this week.

One guy stopped his cut, and the other wasn't medically cleared afterwards.

I'm cracking up at how Hardy and Gooden are pronouncing "Kajan" differently.

I see Kajan using his movement and takedowns to get the win here, might even blanket Ray.

Can't stand Johnson. I hope he goes to sleep

KaJan Johnson is on my top 3 most hated fighters dude is a clown I hope that glass chin fails him again tonight

Sosnovskyi will not go far in UFC if he will not improve his cardio and speed. You can literally take a nap just before he throws a punch and wake up before it reaches you
Sometimes guys dont look that great in they’re debuts though, go watch Volkov’s debut..

Def not a great performance but he managed to get the win, has a lot to improve though as you said. Still pretty damn young

Back