UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal

He did nice breakdowns of fights but dissappeared after Vicks lost. He was very confident in James that he will win

I would never ever pick James fucking Vick in a fight lmao. Hate the prick and still watch the Gaethje fight for breakfast. That was some ridiculous underdog money. I remember when Twitter was full of "Vick will outbox Homer Simpson".

Why the hell haven't Mike Grundy fought since November of 2017?

I would never ever pick James fucking Vick in a fight lmao. Hate the prick and still watch the Gaethje fight for breakfast. That was some ridiculous underdog money. I remember when Twitter was full of "Vick will outbox Homer Simpson".
He looks like simpson himself lol f*ck this guy.
What your picks for this event ?

Johnny Walker is just as a hype train as Reyes is. Hype trains are not a bad thing and they can be justified. Both guys beat similar type of fighters (Khalil & Ledet> Kimball, Christensen. Cannonier at LHW was about the same level as Khalil & Ledet, Cirkunov = OSP).
I don't think you can compare a 20 second knockout against a top 10~ fighter to a 3 round clear win. We know Reyes got good technique, can defend takedowns, got cardio for 15 minutes etc. We don't know that about Walker.

He looks like simpson himself lol f*ck this guy.
What your picks for this event ?

Man this card is tough. I have some very confident picks for the next 3 cards. For now, I have 2 plays.

1u Safarov (I know it’s funny, I laugh myself about this bet)

1.07u on Ige & Wood (I bet Teco against Ishihara and that was some sweaty shit. Nathaniel is my most confident pick, so I parlayed him with Ige. He will put on a clinic imo)

One of these 2 should cash, so I won’t lose money.

Fights I will definitely fade are increasing:

- McCann - Cachoeira (low level)
- Grundy - Narimani (Good luck to all the +200 Grundy bettors, that’s the right play)
- Volkan - Reyes (still don’t have a good read on both)
- Allen - Rinaldi (can’t trust Allen‘s TDD or Rinaldi‘s striking)
- Silva - Roberts (Silva is complete shit on the feet but I’m afraid of a Nordine replay here)

Until saturday I will think about Breese - Heinisch, Leon - Gunnar & Till - Masvidal. I doubt that I will have a play for Marshman - Phillips and Duffy - Diakiese. What do you think ?

what happened to @Kyle Stephens ?

I knew he wouldn't last at all. He wasn't awful with analysis, but he was pathetic at assessing confidence levels. He'd often call some difficult fights fairly accurately, but he wouldn't bet on those. He'd basically pick 1 or 2 fights that he thought was a sure thing, and go with those. IIRC, he was already on a losing streak heading into a huge 10u bet on Vick. Someone he was "110% sure" would win. Some people really are better off betting more fights. They may be good at capping fights in a card as a whole. They aren't as good at finding one with the most perceived value.

Another thing that he had issues with is realizing he made a bad bet. This is a common trait for people that won't last betting. When they lose, they always blame the fighter. Or it was some unusual circumstance. Or that all tape didn't point to that outcome. This may be true a small % of the time, but there are people out there who saw it the other way and bet it. Sit back and think about where you went wrong.

I knew he wouldn't last at all. He wasn't awful with analysis, but he was pathetic at assessing confidence levels. He'd often call some difficult fights fairly accurately, but he wouldn't bet on those. He'd basically pick 1 or 2 fights that he thought was a sure thing, and go with those. IIRC, he was already on a losing streak heading into a huge 10u bet on Vick. Someone he was "110% sure" would win. Some people really are better off betting more fights. They may be good at capping fights in a card as a whole. They aren't as good at finding one with the most perceived value.

Another thing that he had issues with is realizing he made a bad bet. This is a common trait for people that won't last betting. When they lose, they always blame the fighter. Or it was some unusual circumstance. Or that all tape didn't point to that outcome. This may be true a small % of the time, but there are people out there who saw it the other way and bet it. Sit back and think about where you went wrong.
He got broken like batman by bane. Sad. Thanks for The info.

Did you eat any ass the other night?
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Sherbro fight finder capping for Ned vs Grundy. Grundy looks like he hasn't been fighting straight up cans, which does matter when you're making UFC debut. Maybe a small dog bet to start the night on Saturday.

isn't Diakase supposedly like the next big thang or was I thinking of another dude here. But Duffy is a fooking flake at times. Everytime I see him fight I think WOW he looks like a world beater and then something crazy happens and he gets into a realllllly close decision or gets ktfo.

I competed in a wrestling tourney with Grundy about 15 years ago, he was on the other side of the bracket and came 1st (beating some Greek kid who beat me in the 1st round who had come 5th in the junior worlds the year before or something). IMO he is possibly the best British wrestler of the last ~20+ years for as much as that's worth (an actual wrestler, not 'mma wrestler' like the other britbongs on the card).

I asked someone who knows both well who they thought would win, they suggested Nad (heh heh) "might get thrown around a bit" but noted Nad (*snicker*) had better experience (2 UFC wins + Paddy Pimplebutt) and BJJ (said he was a black belt... but is that true?). They declined to offer an opinion on who they thought would win. I've bet on Grundy.

Managed to get Grundy at +175. Not quite +200, but so it goes.

Anyone think this one will be near evens come fight night?

I competed in a wrestling tourney with Grundy about 15 years ago, he was on the other side of the bracket and came 1st (beating some Greek kid who beat me in the 1st round who had come 5th in the junior worlds the year before or something). IMO he is possibly the best British wrestler of the last ~20+ years for as much as that's worth (an actual wrestler, not 'mma wrestler' like the other britbongs on the card).

I asked someone who knows both well who they thought would win, they suggested Nad (heh heh) "might get thrown around a bit" but noted Nad (*snicker*) had better experience (2 UFC wins + Paddy Pimplebutt) and BJJ (said he was a black belt... but is that true?). They declined to offer an opinion on who they thought would win. I've bet on Grundy.
Great this. Ty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back