PBP UFC Fight Night 162: Askren vs. Maia - PBP Discussion: 5:30 am ET/2:30 am PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being a southpaw sucks....you always get clocked with long right hands. It sucks.
in my gym i like to fight southpaw on occasion. dudes doesn't know what to do with me. rarely if ever i got hit with straight rights when i am southpaw. but i score a lot of right hooks because they just aint use to expect right to come from their blind spot and so fast... i guess i didn't spar the right guy who know what to do vs southpaw. i am a righty and i spar orthodox 90% of the time

source.gif

Salikhov via spinning shit

in my gym i like to fight southpaw on occasion. dudes doesn't know what to do with me. rarely if ever i got hit with straight rights when i am southpaw. but i score a lot of right hooks because they just aint use to expect right to come from their blind spot and so fast... i guess i didn't spar the right guy who know what to do vs southpaw. i am a righty and i spar orthodox 90% of the time

I never could get switching southpaw down when I used to box.

I'm left handed but I prefer to fight orthodox.
No reason for sharing this. Maybe I'm a fool for not taking advantage of southpaw but it just doesn't feel right to me.
I can generate some good torque with my right cross from the hip and I prefer kicking 45 degree turning kick off my right too.

If you want Muslim to lose does that make you Islamophobic?
Muslim to beat the Argie by ko anyway.

Salikhov looks like he means business. That’s a fucking mean mug if I ever saw one. That guy could be in every film as a baddie henchman.

Hey if you can switch, more power to you. wish i could....

When i started boxing i thought being southpaw would allow me to keep up with people who were way better......boy did that come crashing down immediately haha

Staropoli looks Rich Franklin'esk

Back