Breese + Barboza 1,251 to win 1,200

Topuria 431 to win 700

Plessis KO/DEC 418 to win 400
Perez SUB/DEC 150 to win 285

Rothwell 680 to win 400

Moraes RD1 100 to win 650

That far
3u Rothwell -135
3u Barboza -240 (looking forward to take a stab at Barboza dec +220)
3u Kasanganay -243
3.5u Kelley -190
2u Daukaus +220 (might go heavier on this one, feel like the line is completely off on Nascimento)

Many favorites this time.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Just put a third of my account (that's "33 units", right?) on Moraes + 125. I could be mislead but this feels like pretty dumb money at these odds.

Wtf bro. I was planning on following your bets and stakes exactly this weekend after I lost 2k on a Parlay of Jourdain to get a finish and Casey Kenney to win.

But that's a fair chunk more than my scared ass is willing to drop right now haha.

Good luck.

EDIT: What's the reasoning behind the big dick play on Kelley? Alqaisi was counted out pretty heavily in his last fight against Irwin, and he ended up almost winning a split.

Little scared that Makwan gets Barboza down early while they're not sweaty and gets a sub. I haven no doubt that will be his plan.

And terrified that Moraes lands something hard on my boy Sandhagen . . .

What if the odds are dramatically different at the time you go to place your bet?

why would you mimic someone else's bet that's the dumbest fucking thing you could ever do anyway

Adding a few more bets:
3u Barboza/Makwan under 2.5R
1U topuria SUB
2U giga DEC

I tried not being a homer for Georgian fighters but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I gotta show support to my brothers!

What if the odds are dramatically different at the time you go to place your bet?

I'd just re-think it. They're usually not that different in my experience though.

why would you mimic someone else's bet that's the dumbest fucking thing you could ever do anyway

Nonsense.

I've got 5 mates who all followed my bets exactly. A year ago they didn't even watch MMA. They started with change and now they're thousands up with no effort on their part. One started with $200 and spent his winnings paying me back 3k he owed, spending 4k on a camera, and still having a couple of thousands to gamble with, and this dude couldn't name a single submission if his life depended on it lol.

I'd just re-think it. They're usually not that different in my experience though.

Nonsense.

I've got 5 mates who all followed my bets exactly. A year ago they didn't even watch MMA. They started with change and now they're thousands up with no effort on their part. One started with $200 and spent his winnings paying me back 3k he owed, spending 4k on a camera, and still having a couple of thousands to gamble with, and this dude couldn't name a single submission if his life depended on it lol.

and then you woke up

So far

Enkamp + Rothwell 1u +128

Du Plessis DEC 0.5u +350

Topuria RD1 0.25u +475

Kelley 3.5u -172
Phillips (won) + Kelley 1u +125

Egger 0.5u +191

Askham + Ulanbekov 1.2u -120

Adding a few more bets:
3u Barboza/Makwan under 2.5R
1U topuria SUB
2U giga DEC

I tried not being a homer for Georgian fighters but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I gotta show support to my brothers!

You are Georgian?

Nonsense.

Seriously tho?

Back