PBP UFC Fight Night 198: Vieira vs. Tate: Official PBP Discussion - 3:00 p.m. ET/12:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's winning
Stupid tattoo guy came out swinging in the third and had some success, but stupider tattoo guy got a TD and they're making passionate love in the middle of the octagon. Stupider tattoo guy 30-27

Brady has good takedowns but I hated the fact he would get position than to fuck all with it. Wouldnt even throw punches when he had Chiesa's back. He was just content to lay there.

Moral victory for Chiesa. Brady meh.

time to switch to Crawford-Porter. Only WMMA left in this shitcard.

Chiesa needed another minute or a 5 round fight, he was piecing him up standing up.

Chiesa probably wins a 5 rounder, Brady is gassed.

His striking is going to let him down against the elite of the division imo.
It needs somw improvement, but i guarantee you it'll look much better against orthodox fighters.

Many fighters striking looks off against southpaws.

Great burst in the last 45 seconds for Mike but 30-27 or 29-28 Brady

i genuinely think i might give this to chiesa. if it’s pride scoring it’s chiesa 10000% but it’s not so certain under the unified scoring. my guess is 29-28 brady from the judges.

What the fuck was Chiesa doing? Why did he let Brady control him on the ground like that.

I was unimpressed by Brady. He let Chiesa actually win all the exchanges on the feet.

Such a weird fight.

Back