PBP UFC Fight Night 227 - Grasso vs. Shevchenko 2 PBP Discussion: Sat 9/16 at 7PM ET/4PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what should have happened in that fight in Paris. Not sure why it didn’t.

Ref could have at least grabbed his hand to check if he was out, he overreacted. Glad it’s a NC

Thanks Tognoni for fucking up my Tapology! :D:mad:

giphy.gif

Thanks champ! ;):p

The worst part of this is that it will make Dom even more insufferable.

Reactions: MGS
Alright Dom we all know that peterson smelled like booze and cigs and stopped the fight early no need to bring it up every time you're in the booth

In my opinion, the ref though he was out, I can see that, cause his arm went limb right away, BUT the ref should've grabbed his hand and shake his arm to see if the opponent was out. That's it. So that was the refs fault, 100%

If no one wins then we just pay them show money and no win bonus so let’s reverse the submission.

Television slot timing, and it's also against the rules , once a fight is stopped it's over, no exceptions .
I know but I've just never understood the rule. They usually run them back anyway, might as well do it there. Resume the clock and the position. Like a foul, won't take up too much TV time

Yeah I was being cheeky. Really though they should just let them restart it imo change the rules
I think that would be possible if it weren't for ESPN television time, but with that the rules just never gonna change, at least it was immediately overturned, in the past that wouldn't happen . The replay use has been nice.

Back