PBP UFC Fight Night 228 - Fiziev vs. Gamrot PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/23 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blown both my knees, many times (along with plenty of bones)...

this shit happens in the twisting on the base leg. Scary feeling

It is an injury. Why is this guy talking about defense?

skateboarding is very much the same way, less crashing on a motorbike going 40+ miles an hour. some of the toughest people I know are high level skateboarders.

I've ridden BMX for 24 years and raced at a decently high level when I was a kid. Less crashing but when you do it's a lot worse considering the speed/height and how much harder it is to get away from the bike. Skating is super technical and has a really high learning curve. So many kids I grew up with thought they could hop on a board after playing a Tony Hawk game and pick it up easily.....big reality check when it took the months to learn how to ollie. Most quit in less than a year.

the base leg got smoked planting on that kick.

that sucks

781805-31232405.png

Did not expect a shitty ending like that. And Gamrot would have preferred ending it with a dominating statement for 5 rounds. But oh well...

Win is win. ;)

...... This fight seemed so evenly match at such a high level, I've never been big on Gamrot but this was his sharpest performance ever by far and it's absolutely brutal that a fight that was still being figured out by both men ended on such a freak accident.
Yeah sucks gamrots standup looked more than competent and he was getting his grappling going.

These guys are no Rodtang or Superlek.
Ok for the B leagues.
There you have it.

I watched that fight between the prelims and the main card. It was a real firefight! Better than any match tonight.

Back