PBP UFC Fight Night 228 - Fiziev vs. Gamrot PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/23 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are some of you giving Mitchell rounds when hes getting outstruck?

i mean who wins these round.

Ige clearly controlled more of each round and did more damage both rounds. but then loses the last 90sec to a TD

Less wading in hooks more jabs, straights, and push offs. Keep the distance, Ige.

Props to Mitchell, his grappling is keeping him in this fight.

Has Mitchell stole both rounds at the end?

Should be 10-9 Ige round 2 the 1st 3 minutes of damage was way more impactful than the last 2 minutes of control

Damage should be the number 1 criteria. Control sometimes is defensive and a stall tactic.

That's got to be the most paid off doctor ever

How do you score round 2.....

Ige won half round easily with striking. Opened up a cut, rocked him.

Bryce dominates grappling for 2 minutes, mount, back, sub attempt....

He will never consider this but Bryce should move to a bigger gym with better training partners, facilities, coaches etc
He'd get laughed out of every real gym with his nonsensical beliefs. People as dumb as Bryce tend to stick to small dumb circles, where they don't stand out.

Bryce keeps mounting him at the end of these rounds lol who knows what the judges are thinking

Ige is dominating these rounds and then ceding the last minute in bad decisions. I still think he's winning them. He's done all the damage. He's the only one landing strikes.

You guys daying mitchell is up 2 are insane.

What about if you lost 4mins of the rnd and had you eye busted open

I dunno that's tough. One guy landed the damaging shots but had little control over where the fight took place and gave up valuable ground in terms of position. The strikes were effective but to a certain degree as well as the grappling.

Back