PBP UFC Fight Night 235: Dolidze vs. Imavov Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/3 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
823202-33053656.png

Chris Curtis mind games making this guy freak out these warriors are easily triggered

Wild scores. Not sure how the cards happened. I had it with the middle judge 48-47 pretty ez

the Russian being this bad in the clinch is honestly the biggest story of the fight

Another underwhelming main event
His opponent was a Georgian and an ADCC regional champ. Dolidze lack of action in the clinch was more surprising.

I actually agree with the 49-44 card tbh, and I had no horse in this race. Dolidze did very little outside of wall 'n' stall.

I was impressed with Imavov.
Dolidze has never been a crazy good striker but he has good cardio, strength, is durable and obviously his BJJ is top notch. Imavov used his footwork to present the fundamental flaws in Dolidze's defence and absolutely punished him with a sniping right hand. Imavov also engaged in grappling and did better than Hermanson so that's also a plus. With that 1st round onslaught if his cardio wasn't solid he could've easily imploded and been finished.

I think Imavov needs some improvements in his ability to throw in combinations like Whittaker who has a similar footwork style but I don't think Imavov is far outside of being a legit threat to the title.

Back