PBP UFC Fight Night 236 - Hermansson vs. Pyfer Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/10 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor Petrosyan, turned out to be a tough fight for the guy!

Reactions: Gio
It's been getting better quickly. His jab, combination punching and footwork is surprisingly sharp with good defensive awareness but his cardio is the one thing that really breaks his own striking down.

If he can learn to fight through being gassed like Jacare and Pantoja he might become a threat to some legit MW's

The fluffy fight is one of my all time favorite upsets.

The UFC know damn well that Fluffy vs Roman Kopylov at this point is a MW fight you save for PPV lol

You reminded me to tell @HI SCOTT NEWMAN. Criterion channel posted your favorite movie.

View attachment 1028806
OMG, I love that movie, thats a blast from the past!!. haha thank you, I think I might watch it again, I haven't seen it in a long time.

9a12092be4a72cadef5378f4d72c3d40.gif

You just never know what you will get from Michael Johnson, he is such a weird and random fighter. Sometimes he is so fast and his hand speed is excellent, and other fights he is so lacklustre and looks flat. He is way too inconsistent. He has beat some top level fighters and lost to absolute cans who have been cut a long time ago from UFC. Really bizarre fighter Johnson

He knocked Weidman's leg out cold in their last fight.
Well tbf I think Robocop is a lot more dangerous than Weidmann at this point but maybe Tavares hits a hail mary.
Wouldn't be mad at it Tavares always been a solid top 10-15 gatekeeper

Back