• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC Fight Night 236 - Hermansson vs. Pyfer Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/10 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wild to see very seasoned vets like Johnson still do well , especially after a real rough stretch of Ls.

It's been getting better quickly. His jab, combination punching and footwork is surprisingly sharp with good defensive awareness but his cardio is the one thing that really breaks his own striking down.

If he can learn to fight through being gassed like Jacare and Pantoja he might become a threat to some legit MW's
Very fair assessment! I remember when I had lunch with him when he was visiting in Boca Raton, dude was shredded and huge. His cardio must suffer a lot from cutting

Jordan Oliver is a name to remember -- that dude will be a problem if he progresses and learns some skills to supplement his wrestling.

Tavares either gets sparked in the first round or Robocop gasses at the 7 min mark and loses a dec

I like Brad, but he should lose here, unless Rodrigues punches himself out.

Robocop afflicted with the classic Levels better grappler than almost anyone in the div but fell in love with the hands

Olivi was the sideline announcer for Detroit Lions games off and on for a few years when the UFC was on Fox. She was never hotter.

robocop-dead-or-alive-youre-coming-with-me.gif

This is probably going to go to decision. Tavares is pretty tough. I can't remember the last time he got finished by sub

I never looked at this card to see who was on it, Brad is gonna die.

Back