PBP UFC Fight Night 236 - Hermansson vs. Pyfer Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/10 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“ we got Michael Johnson up here talking about killing people , he’s got 20 fights …lost half of them ….ain’t killed a mother fucker yet “ - Kevin Lee
Did Gaethje improve or is Johnson just stagnant. That fight was a barn burner. (Gaethje changed tactics after the loss to Dustin)

Don't be doubting Michael Johnson, he eats his shit whole. Out of 28 that have fought him in the ufc, only a measly 15 have been successful.

Just a quick check-in... Not around for any fights tonight hhmm BUT next Sat again ;) :)

I mean for you and @Luthien > Dino speaking 🐊 yes! It's me...

Enjoy! And have fun tonight @ all
Enjoy your night my lovely little bro rogany. I miss you much. The next card UFC 298 looks great, should be a good one. Have fun and take care.

He was winning all of those fights as well

Has a tendency to fade or have mental lapses

He’s usually winning until he finds a way to lose
He's also been a part of some dubious splits as well in an alternate timeline he'd probably be in the same tier as Cerrone when it comes to all time standings

Wtf is up with fighters and goofy Chest tats
gif7khkn0cq81.jpg

Those straight punches to the body are absolutely beautiful.
Flowers being way too patient against a vet and he's allowing Johnson to get into rhythm which is probably the biggest thing to avoid against Johnson... round 2 will be interesting to see how Flowers' adapts.

Back