PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. Seems like any non english speaking corner can just create some fake controversy to make the fighter gain 30 extra seconds of recovery time.

Ref can't stop the fight if he doesn't know what's up and seems to be forced to call the doctor to know what's up.

Wrestling was a lot better...

Lol this guy had some of the worst shots Ive ever seen.

The crowd...
giphy.gif

Wow. Seems like any non english speaking corner can just create some fake controversy to make the fighter gain 30 extra seconds of recovery time.

Ref can't stop the fight if he doesn't know what's up and seems to be forced to call the doctor to know what's up.
yea because goddard has never not sucked at his job

Welp, we got some decent fights tonight and a couple of shadow realm moments too. Later players!

Gaziev’s corner is a just bleed corner for sure. Fighter pleads with them, they are like we need you to take him down, you have good punches… no regard for him.

If I paid for this event I'd be asking why the main event and co-main weren't on the undercard

Let's not pretend Rosenstruik is anything but a bum. It just so happens he fought an even bigger bum tonight.

horrible stoppage but lets be honest nobody wanted to watch another round

weve seen guys fight and win with eyes completely shut

tbh that 5th round was the round I was most excited about since there probably was going to be a bunch of CTE going on

Prelims were better than the main card

That flying knee KO was beautiful.

I have to be honest I'm just not a fan of UFC Apex. Looks like they are sticking with it sadly, but hey I think its hurting the fights a lot, zero energy, its so flat. The fights needs some meaning

Ooh, nice!

Well done, my friend!

Great picks on Zahabi and Rozenstruik!
Cheers! I was of the mind these big favorites are a little too green, went for quite a few upsets, got some right. I was actually very confident in the Zahabi pick, I thought he would get a brutal KO.

Back