PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His team should have turned down this fight. He clearly didn't belong there and wasn't ready for such a step up in competition. The fact they let him proceed with it kind of shows they didn't give a fuck to begin with.

{<shrug}
Jarzinho is the most beatable guy for him in the top 15 and we saw how that went.Don't let the UFC trick you with the rankings. The guy has literally traded wins and losses for the last 4 years since he got KO'd by Francis.
HIs wns in that time are the ghost of JDS, Sakai and Chris Daukus.

He can't pass the drug tests. He has popped in wrestling and outside the UFC. No chance he makes it through even the new testing. One is the new Pride with PEDs and dodgy weightcuts. I trained at a gym way back when and they were faking basic blood tests, let alone PEDs.
There is that, but he just slides from AKA Thailand over to ATT, and suddenly, no failed piss quizzes.

Anyway, I'm not convinced that the new program is actually performing the duties that they're said to be. Basing that off the fact that all of the other sports leagues in the States that they oversee have a bunch of superheroes participating.

Jarzinho is the most beatable guy for him in the top 15 and we saw how that went.Don't let the UFC trick you with the rankings. The guy has literally traded wins and losses for the last 4 years since he got KO'd by Francis.
HIs wns in that time are the ghost of JDS, Sakai and Chris Daukus.
Lol what? Biggie boy still has significantly more experience than Gaziev with his kick boxing and MMA bouts. There was very little chance Gaziev was going to beat him. Biggie boy has only lost to the best of the division. You're acting as if he's losing to every and anyone. Blaydes, Volk, Francis, Almeida and Gane are respectable losses.

There is that, but he just slides from AKA Thailand over to ATT, and suddenly, no failed piss quizzes.

Anyway, I'm not convinced that the new program is actually performing the duties that they're said to be. Basing that off the fact that all of the other sports leagues in the States that they oversee have a bunch of superheroes participating.
One has only been testing at events since 2022. Mcgregor alone has probably been drug tested more tha the entire One roster. My info on the org is well over 5 years old, but if you were from the right gyms you got a free pass for hydration testing and PED use was rampant.

Lol what? Biggie boy still has significantly more experience than Gaziev with his kick boxing and MMA bouts. There was very little chance Gaziev was going to beat him. Biggie boy has only lost to the best of the division. You're acting as if he's losing to every and anyone. Blaydes, Volk, Francis, Almeida and Gane are respectable losses.
No I said he is the most beatable one for him in the division. I didn't think he would get it done. It's MMA not kickboxing and it was at the Apex. Every single condition was in favour of beating Jarzinho who has a history of backing onto the cage and is extremely inactive for a guy whose main weapon is striking.

They tried to use him to put a new guy over, just like Daukus. His best win is still Overeem after he lost the entire fight prior back in 2019. I am not syaing he sucks at all, he just isn't elite in an already limited division.

One has only been testing at events since 2022. Mcgregor alone has probably been drug tested more tha the entire One roster. My info on the org is well over 5 years old, but if you were from the right gyms you got a free pass for hydration testing and PED use was rampant.
I imagine the Evolve guys get cut a ton of slack, that being Chatri's baby, and his source for names to push. I bet he's got a lot of that going on in the Thai MT scene, too. Chatri is neck and neck with Dana, as far as being S tier at smoke and mirrors games.

I imagine the Evolve guys get cut a ton of slack, that being Chatri's baby, and his source for names to push. I bet he's got a lot of that going on in the Thai MT scene, too. Chatri is neck and neck with Dana, as far as being S tier at smoke and mirrors games.
Let's not forget that Angela Lee defended her title back in the day with a similar suplex as we saw just the other day. Both fighters land on their head, one was just more powerful.

Prelims were good except for Anders/Pickett, Main card stunk apart from Ercegs KO.
6/10 card overall, 2 good fights (Oliveira/Sopaj and Zahabi/Basharat) and a couple highlight knockouts (Oliveira and Erceg).

Let's not forget that Angela Lee defended her title back in the day with a similar suplex as we saw just the other day. Both fighters land on their head, one was just more powerful.

I've heard of things like this coming up a few times in ONE. I think it was a gripe on the card the other day, the inconsistencies (or obvious consistencies, maybe) in what people were being carded for, and who was being carded. I'm certain that they'll pull the strings in any which subtle way they can, to push their narrative. They play similar games as the UFC. If they can't choreograph the fight and predetermine the outcome, they'll stack it in every other which way they can, to up the chances of precipitating the desired outcome. It's pretty obvious that ONE and UFC handle their business in a very similar fashion, on the backend. They're both kinda McDonald's or Walmart for MMA fans.

Check your username, bro
Touché! It is supposed to look like three initials, like an old-fashioned arcade game winner sign-in. But it has nothing to do with my name. Take out the asterisks, and it's a word in Croatian that refers to a coat of arms. My extremely oblique way to refer to my nationality and to my favorite fighter, who has a tattoo of the Croatian coat of arms on his foot12540563_999176683472728_3965559731964171580_n.jpg.

Touché! It is supposed to look like three initials, like an old-fashioned arcade game winner sign-in. But it has nothing to do with my name. Take out the asterisks, and it's a word in Croatian that refers to a coat of arms. My extremely oblique way to refer to my nationality and to my favorite fighter, who has a tattoo of the Croatian coat of arms on his footView attachment 1032579.
ahahaha that's extremely cool! I stand corrected

Early cards are often not on TSN due to long standing prior commitments. Even if it’s some shit like College Girls Fastball.

The fishing is great, though.

View attachment 1032508
It’s Sportsnet now, mate. There was a glimmer of hope that the early card caveat would change when they changed provider to Sportsnet in 2024 but it seems the contract is the same.

Back