PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One judge had it 49-46. Last round didn't matter.

Curtin smashes him in the first fight then gives him such a close fight this fight that Curtis was close to winning again.

Sucks for Allen but I don't see him doing well vs the top 5. Guys like Rob, Cannonier, Strickland etc... all know how to defend takedowns and are obviously far more skilled than Allen striking .
Yeah I can see all of them crushing Allen pretty bad.

Wouldn't mind Brendan fighting the winner of Hernandez/Dolidze for the next title shot, once the Strickland/Adesanya/Du plessis shit sorts itself out.

Be cool if Brendan does redeem his losses to Curtis, Hernandez and Strickland

108721-4032295.png

VICTORY!!

XC6cC5X.png

Indulge me, Sherbros!

Wow. Nice card, Sherbro. Good job by you.

Sucks for Allen but I don't see him doing well vs the top 5. Guys like Rob, Cannonier, Strickland etc... all know how to defend takedowns and are obviously far more skilled than Allen striking .
I know he's got a long win streak but I think Jack Hermanson is of the same caliber and would have the same streak after this fight.
Allen does possess enough power to hurt almost every MW now days though.

I didn’t score, was busy jamming GWAR cover wayward son, but I thought Charizard won
The same..

Except the neighbour’s just prior, asked me if I smoke weed? Do I mind if they smoke, outside? Would I like to join them for a toke?

lol

Allen is on a seven fight win streak. Cannonier is booked. DDP and Izzy are. Khamzat and Whittaker. It makes too much sense. They won't do it.
I must have missed the news. Cannonier is booked, too? That really does leave Sean with not much to fight then.

49-46 was the right score imo.
I had it the same. It’s the ground time Allen was able to secure against Curtis. I could also see it 3-2 Allen. I would have liked to see Allen have done more damage in those positions but Curtis is a tough guy for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back