UFC Fight Night: Allen vs. Curtis 2

Just bet huge money on Almeida +120. I think he should be -350. He beat Alex Pereira whos one of the goats. Crazy line

Norma has better conditioning than GDR. GDR's conditioning also looked terrible, career worst, in her last fight and I cant imagine the four years off and nearly turning 40 has helped matters.
True. She also looked out of shape (visually) for that Pena fight. The eye test isn't too reliable but she seems more fit and a bit more muscular for this fight. But Norma's a gasser. I can see her subtle tells. Just she didn't need to expend too much energy to really show her bad cardio. The only good example I have is the fight vs. Anderson. After really hard tries to take Anderson down Norma had nothing left and was waiting to get KO'ed.
I really don't like Germaine. The late punches on Holm, the absence and suddenly comming back to take advantage of lull in the division. But she's that type of fighter who I like to play, she'll game the system to make sure she's gonna win, and take fights that are good match-ups. And as a whole her mentality is solid IMO. Reminds me a little of the Reem, I don't know why.

Back