UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall

probably some value in Silva but wouldn't touch this fight. Silva too old and Dalby too inconsistent. It was really bad look to lose to that bum Ronson. According to stats Silva has taken down every opponent he has faced so far including Leon Edwards.

Herbert close to a lock. Nelson could wrestle but I don't see it working against Herbert. He is brought in to lose.

Jai needs a confidence-builder after getting absolutely starched by Topuria; although that was a competitive fight and Jai was definitely putting it on him in round 1.

That's a good idea. I reckon I'll parlay Herbert r1 with another pick. Maybe a small bet on r2. Anyone give Rosa a chance?
While I'm not keen on playing Wood at his current odds, I don't see a path to victory for Charles unless he nails a hail mary sub.

His stand up has regressed immensely and his chin seems to be going as well, and Nathaniel is pretty decent on the feet, certainly has more tools than someone like Minner who pretty much did what he wanted with Rosa on the feet.

If it goes to the mat, I expect Rosa to lose time looking for subs that aren't there while getting battered.

You guys think the over will be decent odds for Mokaev/Johnson? He's been pretty formidable on LFA so I think he should be able to drag Mokaev deep into the fight.

You guys think the over will be decent odds for Mokaev/Johnson? He's been pretty formidable on LFA so I think he should be able to drag Mokaev deep into the fight.

Does anyone think Johnson's LIVE? I was quite impressed with Mokaev against Durden.

Does anyone think Johnson's LIVE? I was quite impressed with Mokaev against Durden.
Johnson is good enough to survive 3 rounds with royval, he can survive Mokaev, he gets taken down a lot, and i seen messages from Mokaev that he is going to wrestle fk Johnson. I got like 60% dec 40% submission confidence for mokaev, Johnson gets his back taken but knows how to fight the hands and wrist control. He's got decent kicks but has no power in his strikes, at least not powerful enough to get a flash ko, his kos are all 'Tko' wins Gnp . Mokaev can strike too so im not worried about him being 1 dimensional. Im expecting the decision odds to be juicier.

180+

Last edited:
Johnson is good enough to survive 3 rounds with royval, he can survive Mokaev, he gets taken down a lot, and i seen messages from Mokaev that he is going to wrestle fk Johnson. I got like 60% dec 40% submission confidence for mokaev, Johnson gets his back taken but knows how to fight the hands and wrist control. He's got decent kicks but has no power in his strikes, at least not powerful enough to get a flash ko, his kos are all 'Tko' wins Gnp . Mokaev can strike too so im not worried about him being 1 dimensional. Im expecting the decision odds to be juicier.

180+

I'd also add that Johnson has some of the best cardio I've ever seen.

Confidence boost if he's with the self-defence guy that Joaquin Buckley was with. Maybe Johnson is live after all lol.
I'd love nothing more than to see a Dale trained fighter derail the next dagestani hype train.

That's not to say I don't think Mokaev isn't good, but there's something nice about arrogant prospects getting some humble pie.

Decided to pull the trigger on Makwhan at +170 since I don't know how the line will shake out. Might double down with a sub prop depending, think Pearce will be careless enough to walk into an Anaconda choke.

I'd love nothing more than to see a Dale trained fighter derail the next dagestani hype train.

That's not to say I don't think Mokaev isn't good, but there's something nice about arrogant prospects getting some humble pie.

Decided to pull the trigger on Makwhan at +170 since I don't know how the line will shake out. Might double down with a sub prop depending, think Pearce will be careless enough to walk into an Anaconda choke.
Tbf the beef started with Johnson shitting on his teamates. he also said he use to bang him up at sparring. although i do get overzealous vibes from Mokaev. but ive seen johnson fights, he seems meh.

I thought about Makwan, but I just don't like him against people with gas tanks.

Tbf the beef started with Johnson shitting on his teamates. he also said he use to bang him up at sparring. although i do get overzealous vibes from Mokaev. but ive seen johnson fights, he seems meh.

I was looking for a reason to back Charles as I think Mo is quite untested at this point, but I think he's a bad style matchup with him. Charles issue in the UFC is going to be that he excels in 5 round fights but will probably never get to a position to have them,

I was looking for a reason to back Charles as I think Mo is quite untested at this point, but I think he's a bad style matchup with him. Charles issue in the UFC is going to be that he excels in 5 round fights but will probably never get to a position to have them,
He seems like a mid level guy that will be involved in brawls, i will bet him against Cody Durden. but i think mokaev will springboard his way to the top like Khamzat. the guy has like 30-0 amatuer pro mma fights combine. Charles didn't compete from 2019-2020. came back beat average competition. i would say mokaev has two solid wins with Cody and Abdul who has high level grappling credentials.

He seems like a mid level guy that will be involved in brawls, i will bet him against Cody Durden. but i think mokaev will springboard his way to the top like Khamzat. the guy has like 30-0 amatuer pro mma fights combine. Charles didn't compete from 2019-2020. came back beat average competition. i would say mokaev has two solid wins with Cody and Abdul who has high level grappling credentials.

Tbf in his ammy career other than the Reo Yamaguchi he didn't really beat anyone credentialed and was an IMMAF junior champ rather than senior.

I rate his win against Blaine O'Driscoll too, but during both that and the Abdul fight he had moments where he got himself in trouble with grappling, but tbf that was mostly due to him taking risks.

Just doing my research and I think I'm going to join you on the Makwan bet. Pearce was quite careless against Rodriguez in ending up in a tight guillotine. I did note that he also doesn't look like the tapping type, but Makwan will just put you to sleep and has an excellent front headlock series.

Just doing my research and I think I'm going to join you on the Makwan bet. Pearce was quite careless against Rodriguez in ending up in a tight guillotine. I did note that he also doesn't look like the tapping type, but Makwan will just put you to sleep and has an excellent front headlock series.
Yeah, that fight was part of why I went with Mak, Pearce is gritty but also prone to getting into bad positions.

Back