UFC Fight Night: Dolidze vs. Imavov Props and Parlays 4pm ET 2-3

I'd like to review your Tap picks and helax's Tap picks so I can choose a winner... But.... Cannot see helax's Tap card yet..... :rolleyes:
^That is what I wondered.
Guess the degenerate thing would have been to bet on a card before even seeing it :oops:

Lol'ing hard at the bozo's picking kdr. @AppliedScience thought you had more sense man

:D
thought you would have your card ready before Saturday morning

More importantly, what are your real $ profit making plans for today?

^That is what I wondered.
Guess the degenerate thing would have been to bet on a card before even seeing it :oops:

:D
thought you would have your card ready before Saturday morning

More importantly, what are your real $ profit making plans for today?
No bets yet. What you have going? I didn’t really see much

No bets yet. What you have going? I didn’t really see much

Some parlays with Adam, Azat, Aliaskhab, and/or Natalia.

Azat needs to look prospective, not barely getting by like last time.
Aliaskhab can be on his way to contending.
Natalia needs to show she is not going to be happy about boringly decisionating.

Somewhat considering Imavov. He does claim he is ready to get things done. But I still feel the very mild nausea from his bum-level performance against basic Strickland.

Also. Can see why their opponents are favored, but the odds for Dan Azeez (probably due to disparity in level of competition) and Belbita might seem a bit strange. Belbita did consider retirement before getting offered the rematch, but so did McCann.

current Parlay status :

BloodInTHeWater.png

S.N.A.F.U.

or in military speak...... my Parlays are Tango Uniform....repeat....Tango Uniform.

Last edited:
I just saw the worst video on instagram and I was like how the fuck they going to get mad when I say fuck.... but they'll show a whole fucking crash from a horse race and one of the horses was still running with broken ankles. It was gnarly. Reminded me of Chris Weidman.

Back