UFC Fight Night: Luque vs. Muhammad 2

Any likes O1.5 Borralho/Ghadzy, O1.5 Klose/Jenkins, O1.5 Fialho/Baeza and O1.5 Buday/Barnett? Thoughts please

How's Pannie's takedown defense been lately? I remember her not being very good at getting up once down

first tier picks

Pat 90% lean - mismatch
Luque 75% lean - high level mma, so not a super strong lean here.
Buday 80% lean - could be 90 but im kinda iffy about the experience difference.
Drakkar 75% - don't like Drakkars lose boxing guard. Brendon has striking credentials, banking on Drakkar's wrestling.

Second tier-
Baeza 70% lean- Andre has boxing creds :Regional Boxing Champion, National Boxing Champion,

dog picks 50/50 value betting
Caio / i like him as a high level under.

most of these picks are off the cuff, i havent made bets yet, will watch more footage.
I agree with you on those, there are some good underdogs this week. the odd markers were a bit wrong on William.
Not sure why Clark moved up to heavy weight.

I could see a Dec from Clark, but i am not heavily invested on that fight to heavily.

I agree with you on those, there are some good underdogs this week. the odd markers were a bit wrong on William.
Not sure why Clark moved up to heavy weight.

I could see a Dec from Clark, but i am not heavily invested on that fight to heavily.
isn´t williams also moving up?

Any likes O1.5 Borralho/Ghadzy, O1.5 Klose/Jenkins, O1.5 Fialho/Baeza and O1.5 Buday/Barnett? Thoughts please

Borralho/Ghadzy, yes I think so. I rate both guys and think its gonna be a competitive fight. Both guys are durable and are responsible in the grappling department. Borralho has a significant striking advantage, but is more your point fighter kinda guy and doesn't hit super hard.

The next two i'm not super enthusiastic about. Yes Klose is a decision machine, but Jenkins is incredibly low level and we often see decision dudes get to a finish when their opponent's level is significantly lower.
Fialho/Baeza is a no no for me concerning the over. I could see this turn into a slugfest and if that's the case I'd worry about Baeza's chin.

Finally, I played starts round 2 in the Buday/Barnett fight so definitely like that spot. I think Buday is very unimpressive with not a whole lot of power. He's someone who likes to control people in the clinch, which is generally a nice style for over plays. Also, I don't think Barnett has much finish equity either because he will generally play the outside kicking game.

Guess I should’ve put more on luque sub at +900

the props disappeared from bol and it returned as +325

Same here. I didn't even look because I didn't think the price would be close to that. I figured it would be in the 300's the whole week. I think the most likely, at least top two, scenario is Luque catching his D'arce series on a Belal takedown attempt.

Borralho/Ghadzy, yes I think so. I rate both guys and think its gonna be a competitive fight. Both guys are durable and are responsible in the grappling department. Borralho has a significant striking advantage, but is more your point fighter kinda guy and doesn't hit super hard.

The next two i'm not super enthusiastic about. Yes Klose is a decision machine, but Jenkins is incredibly low level and we often see decision dudes get to a finish when their opponent's level is significantly lower.
Fialho/Baeza is a no no for me concerning the over. I could see this turn into a slugfest and if that's the case I'd worry about Baeza's chin.

Finally, I played starts round 2 in the Buday/Barnett fight so definitely like that spot. I think Buday is very unimpressive with not a whole lot of power. He's someone who likes to control people in the clinch, which is generally a nice style for over plays. Also, I don't think Barnett has much finish equity either because he will generally play the outside kicking game.
Very Nice! Thanks

I'm happy to lay the juice on Kianzad/Länsberg going the distance at 1.33/-300

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts on Mounir against Loosa? My coach(I'm NOT a fighter, I'm a mid-40's former wrestler trying to stay in shape!), coached him in Dubai and will be cornering him this weekend. I'm biased and won't be betting the fight, but I was curious.

Anyone have any thoughts on Mounir against Loosa? My coach(I'm NOT a fighter, I'm a mid-40's former wrestler trying to stay in shape!), coached him in Dubai and will be cornering him this weekend. I'm biased and won't be betting the fight, but I was curious.
Don't see why Lazzez wouldn't be able to outstrike him and shut down his wrestling tbh. I don't think Loosa is good, and coming in on short notice will work against him.

Getting finished early on the feet by Warlley is bad, but I'm chalking that up to a perfectly placed body shot.

Don't see why Lazzez wouldn't be able to outstrike him and shut down his wrestling tbh. I don't think Loosa is good, and coming in on short notice will work against him.

Getting finished early on the feet by Warlley is bad, but I'm chalking that up to a perfectly placed body shot.

Great, thanks. I feel the same way. He's also been training in Vegas with great training partners, so I don't think the wrestling is going to be much of a worry.

Back