PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan, enjoy time with your young daughters, you did your thing, but it's not worth turning your brain into pudding and literally killing yourself with a stupid 145 cut.

I see how well his chin held up. I don’t think it was the weight cut. I think Allen was just better than hooker expected.
Huh. I didn't think his chin held up at all. Everything Allen landed hurt him. And he's not known as a power puncher.

leon scott got no reaction even in the uk lol, Dana should cut him once he loses his next fight against usman!

Crazy to think that Hooker KO'd Gilbert Burns in 2018. And now Hooker is getting finished by featherweights and Burns has signed to fight a big middleweight.

That's his choice to make... He fights for a living and will probably retire now. It's not like he was taking a single clean strike. They were elbows to his forearms

Hooker didn't protest the stoppage one bit. He was done.

Damn take the camera off Hooker just sitting there trying to gather himself. Sad look to see. Clearly contemplating more than just the fight he just lost being 1-4 in his last 5. This move was to revitalize his career in his hopes. Completely dashed. Feels bad.
Yeah I feel terrible for Hooker. Great chap as well

629925-23480867.png
Skeletons don’t take punches well and Allen talented

Will forever enjoy watching Hooker take a beating after the bullshit he talked about fighters who have tapped to strikes. He can enjoy eating extra shots for no reason, not improving, and taking Ls.

Back