PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heavy weight cut vs much faster opponents. Looked lost.

My thoughts exactly, looked haggard, slow, just not his weight class. Felt bad watching him man, hope he can recover, but that looked like a fighter on his last legs.

Allen suprised the fuck out of me though. From this timid technical jabber as i've known him to looking like a demon tonight

Feelsbadman for Dan.

kYNVPXS.png

You guys think Hooker might get cut ?
Don’t think so. He’s losing to good comp. He’s taking too much damage though. He still has a place as a fun, middle of the road action fighter. Just depends if the UFC want to pay him what they’re paying him now if he’s not going to be a top 10 guy.

Leroy Smith.

Always nice to see him.

Arnold hopefully will get a bigger push from the UFC than he's gotten or that Paddy is getting, because HE is a top notch fighter.

Now Aspinall gets to prove me right that he's going to be a future HW champ

Congrats to the local, but that fight was rubbish.

Hooker was a scarecrow just staring down the beating. No life in him.

That's his choice to make... He fights for a living and will probably retire now. It's not like he was taking a single clean strike. They were elbows to his forearms
"Good stoppage. He wasn't intelligently defending himself."
-but none of those strikes landed, as they were all blocked.
"Fuck you commie"

They can. But there is a difference between rooting for someone or rooting against someone. And rooting against someone definitely comes from a negative place.
I disagree, it's a sport, I rarely root against guys to be honest, so I'm more like you, but I don't get why MMA is different from every other sport where people root for or against teams

Back