UFC FN 147 PBP/Discussion

Big bet on duffy, only worry is Diakiese winning a DEC through footwork and takedowns that he does fucking nothing with

Gotta love casters. Any time you fight a fighter with intelligence of James Vick. That is EPIC stuff.

Complains he wasn't getting personal attention but never listened to his coaches at ATT anyway lol

You could tell early that he is not very good and made his career fighting cans. He tried a couple weird downstrikes in a flurry. He is not UFC level at all.
I was taking about him, his "easy money" picks are like 0-4 today.

I like Duffy took the takedown away from Diakiese early, now if Diakiese gets one but Duffy gets right back up it's irrelevant.

Anyone got a decent streaming link, please PM me. I am watching a stream with a graphic quality of first DOOM game. Thanks.

Diakese with the damage inducing sprawl. Pretty impressive final 3 minutes for him. Dont think Duffy will survive for me to hit my Diakese by dec props.

That was a super impressive sprawl from Diakiese, pure wrestlers would envy that.

Great first round by Diaries, but am REALLY tempted to fade him!

Why do I keep betting money on Duffy?

Diakiese won the round and t's not looking good for Duffy, he need to be more aggressive.

Diakeses strikes, the leg kicks especially, look like they're carrying more weight than ever. Really thudding his strikes.

Sorry guys but actually praying for a robbery or 3rd KO here

Back