UFC FN 147 PBP/Discussion

Man, this is going the distance. Was pretty confident in it finishing itd. Duffy looking like junk too, no fire at all.

Whats the most likely path to victory for Rinaldi over Allen? Takedowns and top control? Or can he just take Allen out on a counter after Allen inevitably starts brawling?

I am favoring Allen here, but haven't pulled the trigger on any bets

Whats the path to victory for Rinaldi over Allen? Takedowns and top control? Or can he just take Allen out on a counter after Allen inevitably starts brawling?
I think Rinaldi will be able to take him down and submit him. Stabbing +685 for that one.

Thank you Diakese. Really doing what I had hoped he would to adapt his game following his losing streak. That and Duffy just doesn't have it tonight, and possibly forever. No last minute sub plz.

Strong showing from diakese. Great dog at +195

Welp that just cut deep into my profits for the night but I remain optimistic. I'll figure out where I went wrong on this fight later.

no possible way duffy got either round 1 or 2. need a KO or sub here.

I know it but I've seen bad robberys before, def not happening now though. Really disappointed all the way around on this fght.

This makes you wonder how bad Diakiese would fuck up Conor. #mmamath.

I completely forgot about the time of this event, but things are going well.
Grundy @2.10 (1un)
Dan Ige @1.66 (2un)

Oezdemir @3.00 (0.7un)

Looks like the losses gave Diakiese some humility because he was a str8 asshole before when it came to the fight game.

Wow, Duffy's boxing and bjj did absolutely jack-shit. Embarrassing loss, if that's how he's going to fight he might as well hang it up.

Got the OVER in this one, just praying Rinaldi doesnt get KOed until late rd3.

ugh that wasn't pretty, funny how Diak went to calf kicks as soon as he left ATT.

On Allen next though.

Back