Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Lupita Godinez vs. Elise Reed
Roman Kopylov vs. Josh Fremd
Edgar Cháirez vs. Daniel Lacerda
Tracy Cortez vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius
Alex Reyes vs. Charlie Campbell
Josefine Knutsson vs. Marnic Mann

Small sprinkle team mexico/mex americans
Excluded Reyes , and Raul who was too over juiced.

Martial Arts - MMA - Alexa Grasso vs Valentina Shevchenko - Parlay | 24701 Alexa Grasso +145 For Game | 09/17/2023 | 12:10:00 AM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Christos Giagos vs Daniel Zellhuber - Parlay | 24714 Daniel Zellhuber -277 For Game | 09/16/2023 | 10:40:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Kyle Nelson vs Fernando Padilla - Parlay | 24718 Fernando Padilla -240 For Game | 09/16/2023 | 10:10:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Elise Reed vs Loopy Godinez - Parlay | 24730 Loopy Godinez -370 For Game | 09/16/2023 | 09:40:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Tracy Cortez - Parlay | 24734 Tracy Cortez -131 For Game | 09/16/2023 | 08:10:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Daniel Lacerda vs Edgar Chairez - Parlay | 24726 Edgar Chairez -214 For Game | 09/16/2023 | 08:40:00 PM (EST) | Pending

This is a super late card, even more than usual for us in Europe. 1:18 am here. Will probably go past 7 am for the whole event.

This is a super late card, even more than usual for us in Europe. 1:18 am here. Will probably go past 7 am for the whole event.

Only 11 fights though...a lot are 13 and most are at least 12. Plus it's ESPN+ only, so the pacing will be much faster because they aren't bound by TV and having to fill a certain amount of time.

Knudson over 47.5 sig strikes, but under 88.5 fantasy points. Small plays on PP.

Knutson easy over sig strikes. Under fantasy score could be dicey though.

I don't know how anyone could've dropped a dollar on Mann lol, Knutsson may not be a finisher yet but she displayed she was levels above her with her Road to UFC & DWCS appearances.

When you see Mann fight you know that any soccer mom could get in the ufc. How Knutsson did not finish this fight is absolutely laughable.

I don't know how anyone could've dropped a dollar on Mann lol, Knutsson may not be a finisher yet but she displayed she was levels above her with her Road to UFC & DWCS appearances.

She was a -750 fav lol. I think most were on fav or passing lol.

I think she went over that fantasy score. Oh well.

92.6 by my count. Close, ugh.

Is DC having Dana in his ear or something? Why was he so obsessed with the finish narrative? Not like Mann has been finished a ton and Knutson was really trying. She just didnt land anything like Bruna did.

That being said what is Mann good at? Seemed pretty hopeless in the grround as well as on the feet

Is DC having Dana in his ear or something? Why was he so obsessed with the finish narrative? Not like Mann has been finished a ton and Knutson was really trying. She just didnt land anything like Bruna did.

That being said what is Mann good at? Seemed pretty hopeless in the grround as well as on the feet
She was hurting her with strikes but then chose to clinch up every time. It's just dumb, this was a softball for a break out performance.

Back