UFC FN105 pbp/discussion

expected robbery. first time in a while home cooking occurs

Close, but I think Zahabi edged 1 and 2 and lost the third. 30-27 Zahabi all the way to 29-28 Viera were not outrageous scores.

Gonna be done at work in like 30 hope I didn't miss much

Pressure means nothing if you don't hit more.

Vieira R1 and R3 all day. Zahabi got R2 because of the end but wtf really

So any dude going forward and landing few odd shots pretty much wins the round.....

Close, but I think Zahabi edged 1 and 2 and lost the third. 30-27 Zahabi all the way to 29-28 Viera were not outrageous scores.
ur a moron.. a biased moron. look at the fight. vieira outboxed him in evert round and got two takedowns in r1

This is gonna be a night full of bullshit I can feel it, already down 4-5u

This could have gone either way with different scorecards. I don't think he took it 30-27, but it's not outragous to think that he won R1 with damage over takedowns. R2 could easily be zahabi, and R3 was a flip IMO

wm4jeil.jpg

Hard fight to score. Zahabi landed the most significant offence in each round, Vieira did better outside of that. 30-27 is a bad card but the other two were fair. And a Vieira decision was better for me.

Shit Canada effect in full force. I might need Carla to finish here to get my -3.5. Not liking it at all. Shit.

C'mon Carla sub!

ricci could be the best value of the card with these judges.. felder always in close fights against better opponents but still

Very nervous now after seeing that 30-27 Canadian biased bullshit scorecard last fight

Back