UFC Fox 20: holm vs shevchenko - chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few sherdog interviews up:

Melendez
http://www.sherdog.com/videos/video...e-is-the-Key-to-Winning-at-UFC-on-Fox-20-9449

feels he beat Eddie and if he beats barboza he will be right on top, says barboza is an even harder opponent but he he never says no, trained with nate, jake etc, says he wont be in barbozas range. (I think he will grapple and push him against the cage)

Barboza

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videointerview/Edson-Barboza-Its-Time-for-My-Title-Shot-9451

Says he has beaten few former champs, wants that title shot with a win over eddie, says camp has gone well and he is ready to put on a show.

Shev

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/video...When-I-Fight-Holly-Holm-at-UFC-on-Fox-20-9453

Says she wants to test who has the better striking in this match up, understands she has a few disadvantages ie height and reach but says she trains wrestling and submissions and is a complete fighter and it will show in this fight, discusses her MT background and matches.

Holly
http://www.sherdog.com/videos/video...Womens-Division-is-Deeper-Than-You-Think-9455

Discusses about womans 135 division, says she is honest in loss and young in the sport and learning, discusses tate and ronda more, she also says she trains sub defence and wrestling also but a loss can easily occur, never lost twice in a row her whole life. Trained hard and expects a though fight.

Still wondering whether put money on Barboza or not

What is he at now? I took him at 1.40 but I wouldn't go any lower. He wins pretty certain, but this year has been the crazy upset of the old guard-year, so I trust no one.

Prediction videos for those with time to kill

My wrestling is the best in the division, I'm always looking to fight the best guys, I told the UFC that, they gave me Wineland, I evolve each fight, I push the pace, going forward, I will wear you down, I didn't have a chance to train with Cedujo this camp, it will be fireworks, it's in his hometown, he's coming to scrap

Last fight on my contract, this is a must win, training at MMAMasters since the Cole Miller fight, (was at ATT before that) I believe I had better BJJ than Miller, I've been asking for fights since then, Knight is a one trick pony, the rubber guard won't work with me, I'm not afraid to go to the ground with him, I see me winning by submission, my BJJ is what got me here, real BJJ not rubber guard, I want to keep moving up, I want to fight more than once a year, everyone wants to see finishes

Holy holm work out vid

Shev work out vid

13774680_616300498544478_2109914664_n.jpg

13774244_1652713245047927_1018378833_n.jpg

Yakovlev DEC +704 5dimes. The fight going to distance is -195, ffs. You rarely ever see a single fighters decision line this high in a fight that is moderately favored to go to a decision

Yakovlev DEC +704 5dimes. The fight going to distance is -195, ffs. You rarely ever see a single fighters decision line this high in a fight that is moderately favored to go to a decision

definite value here.

this is coming from someone who thinks extremely highly of usman.

Real weigh ins.

Valentina is 133lbs.
Moontasari weighs in with glasses.
Gil has looked way better before imo.

Barboza, Cowboy, Holm, Usman, Yakolev, Pepey, Ngannou all looked great and how tf is Prazeres 135?

Last edited:

Good find. Couple close rounds where Usman hits TD's but Yak scores standing a bit first and judges that don't reward top position much and it could happen. At these odds def worth a little .25u stab. Thanks man.

DEC O6.5: +196

there are 11 fights

8 are likely decisions
holm-shev
barb-gil
herrig-curran
wine-saenz
elkins-pepey
yako-usman
cottrell-praz
alers-knight

1 could go either way
howboy-moonboy

2 are unlikely:
ngannou-bojan
smellykov-henry k

Real weigh ins.

Valentina is 133lbs.
Moontasari weighs in with glasses.
Gil has looked way better before imo.

Barboza, Cowboy, Holm, Usman, Yakolev, Pepey, Ngannou all looked great and how tf is Prazeres 135?

why'd urbina weigh in? to get his show money?

and he looked freakin good, would've loved that bet.

and she must've mispoken. prazeres is most certainly not 135.

Aalers is judging Knight's ground game from the Kawajiri fight like the bookmakers. You aren't Kawajiri son and you don't have his top game. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back