UFC Fox 21 pbp/discussion

I ended up -4U, had a lot on Carlos but Maia R1-2 made up for it. Live betting went well except that big bet on Pettis KO. Live to fight another day. Great night guys, it's 4.12 in Sweden and I need to sleep. See you next weekend.

up a bunch could been a huge night if a couple small things change still second straight big event for me

Down 5u on the weekend... not bad considering I had 5u on Pitbull, 4u on Bec (two of my biggest bets of the year), and 2u on Olviera.

Not won for 2 events now, not used to this. Both really small losses that depended on the main event to win too. Very frustrating. Next week's card will probably be a no bet too

Down 2 units, can't complain with all the suprises. Done with my strategy of making 20-30 teams on draftkings, got 23'rd place in a 5000+ person game and only win $23 bucks. Nah.

looks like we finally get a proper post fight conference.. been a while

starts in about 15 minutes

Last edited:
Hit draw +6600 with Bet365 end of Round 2 Pettis/Oliveira. Looks like it had a good chance of hitting. Pettis R1 10-8 across the board Oli 10-9 R2 on two cards...

Hit draw +6600 with Bet365 end of Round 2 Pettis/Oliveira. Looks like it had a good chance of hitting. Pettis R1 10-8 across the board Oli 10-9 R2 on two cards...

Great bet i need to be sharper thats crazy

Draws may be good bets now with the scoring slowly shifting towards more 10-8 rounds.

So boys and girls. Showtime now

Attachments

• 40403-1093491.png
    40403-1093491.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 38
So boys and girls. Showtime now

this is why not a single person here will ever give a fuck about you. you fucked yourself with your initial tout post, and just keep fucking yourself.

you haven't been a part of the pbp discussion, and coming back attempting to gloat just further illustrates that your only intrest in this community is to drive traffic to your tout service. like i said initially you are transparent as fuck.

this is why not a single person here will ever give a fuck about you. you fucked yourself with your initial tout post, and just keep fucking yourself.
Thank you plekz, lovely comment.

FOTN: miller-lauzon again
POTN: maia
POTN: PVZ

no surprise on the two POTN's, obviously

no issue with miller-jlau FOTN, but i personally enjoyed oliveira-pettis better -- both were awesome and both deserved it, tho

FOTN: miller-lauzon again
POTN: maia
POTN: PVZ

no surprise on the two POTN's, obviously

no issue with miller-jlau FOTN, but i personally enjoyed oliveira-pettis better -- both were awesome and both deserved it, tho

that fotn cuts down my losses a bit at least

Thank you

try being honest, considering you still have the links to your website in your signature where you are selling a tout service. pretty sure your twitter is littered with the same shit aswell. pretty sure if i look through your entire post history i'll find at best a few random posts before you started spamming your algorithm posts (all carrying the info for your website below in your comment) and after that the only other posts you've made have been after you had your card pulled.

(after looking through your post history)

hey, what do you fucking know, it has played out exactly like that. wow i must be some type of fucking nostradamus or something.

Back