UFC FOX 22 pbp/discussion

sorry i dont need to prove anything to anyone. you can see my picks i posted them. I'm in big business and playing with big amounts of money. peanuts are for kids. i dont want to sign up anywhere .. im too lazy lol.

Honestly, I thought your stakes would be A LOT higher than they are with they way you talk.

lmfao im banned? it says
Your IP is making too many requests. Access has been temporarily suspended.

They KNEW THE KING BROWN WAS COMIN!
Not surprised tbh, if I was running one of those sites i'd try to keep a next level boss like you off of it too before you run them dry

sorry i dont need to prove anything to anyone. you can see my picks i posted them. I'm in big business and playing with big amounts of money. peanuts are for kids. i dont want to sign up anywhere .. im too lazy lol.

Yes yes we know. You are a huge baller and all that. We're all super impressed, blah blah blah.

This isn't about $ or "proving yourself". We have kind of a cool community here that you evidently aren't too lazy to post in quite a bit. The DK event is a fun thing that we can talk trash about, etc.

You can deposit as little as $5 or $10 or whatever and it's easy and picking a team is easy as hell too. Just do it.

Can we just take a second to appreciate that i just made @Oblivian, usually the most uptight guy on the forum, loosen up and write a really obscene sexual post

This thread is going to explode during the perry and sage fight.

Not much on the line this week. Bunch of smaller parlays with KH, Gall, wineland, jouban, Boris.

Was planning on a large Gall bet in Vegas if he stuck near evens, but oh well, saved me a trip.

Wineland ML looking tempting to me ATM.

Lol @ acting like a big baller and then only betting $300 (apparently), being scared to sidebet real money and not joining a $3 draft kings league #fraud #con #liar

Not much on the line this week. Bunch of smaller parlays with KH, Gall, wineland, jouban, Boris.

Was planning on a large Gall bet in Vegas if he stuck near evens, but oh well, saved me a trip.

Wineland ML looking tempting to me ATM.

yea i took him -165

p.s. answer felix on phone

Press like button if you think Mike "the uranium" perry rearranges joubans face!!!!!

15590343_1198935810153570_1847728647526799700_n.jpg

Lol @ acting like a big baller and then only betting $300 (apparently), being scared to sidebet real money and not joining a $3 draft kings league #fraud #con #liar
lol how can you said im scared to bet sidebet money? i have fucking same picks as you. and 300 dollars is big money in 3rd world shithole.

Back