UFC Fox 25 - PBP/Discussion

weidman gonna retire or what? this reaction like he just won the super bowl.

great performance though

Bro, he had just lost three fights in a row and was nearly knocked out in the first round and finished one the hottest prospects in the middleweight division. And he did it in his backyard in front of thousands of adoring fans. This is the Super Bowl for him!

If everyone wasn't so worried/concentrating about Weidman gassing we'd have noticed that Kelvin had like 1 offensive moment in 2 1/2 rounds lol.

Round 3 was going to be key and Chris came out and dominated. The best odds for The Chris were pre-fight and I think that's what most people took. I stayed away from the live bet because Chris was looking so strong.

Fading Weidman against guys his own size except post-USADA Jacaré.

Some excellent cornering from Serra.

Still up a good amount on the day but Weidman got himself back on track there. Almost got himself ko'd again but toughed it out. Nice setup with that armtriangle.

TBH I'm happy for Weidman too, even tho' I'm not a huge fan of him, going from dethroning Silva to getting stopped 4 times in a row would be too damn brutal. Now get Gastelum on that non-mexican food diet and watch him contend at WW.

"I'm the champ and everyone knows it"

-Chris Weidman, who is currently on a 1-3 streak

"im the champ and everybody knows it" ok Weidman calm down now :D

That's the first time he was dropped?

I'm pretty sure Yoel landed a brutal knee that dropped him.

Up a little after tonight, Gastelum losing took a pretty big dent out of what I won earlier but hey ho, that's part of the game. Had a poor few recent events so nice to be back on track but still a lot of improvement needed.

when the better wrestler also has a significant size advantage, there's usually only one way the fight goes. i've been saying this since forever but didn't take my own advice.

oh well, my hot streak had to come to an end some time but i didn't think it would be this bad.

my only successful bet tonight was fucking zaleski.

Sub prop almost +900

Back