UFC Fox 25 - Weidman vs Gastelum - Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, lets talk about other fights... like someone mentioned its turning to a ferguson-kebab thread.
There are other fights !
My first lock is Jimmie Riviera against Almeida

I love Riviera here!

Any opinions on Lyman Good vs Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos ?
Lyman Good has good boxing in my opinion, very technical and he mixes it up with kicks
He will be bigger than Elizeu.
Elizeu has more agressive striking and on the ground he threatens with leg locks.
I think I will go with Lyman Good, any suggestions
?

Any opinions on Lyman Good vs Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos ?
Lyman Good has good boxing in my opinion, very technical and he mixes it up with kicks
He will be bigger than Elizeu.
Elizeu has more agressive striking and on the ground he threatens with leg locks.
I think I will go with Lyman Good, any suggestions
?

I like Good here, but I wonder how much the 2 year lay off is going to affect his performance. I would love Good at dog odds, but Kalikas probably has other plans.

Brian Keleher vs Marlon Vera
I think Brian got this here, Marlon Vera got taken down easy by Brad Pickett lol
Brian has never been kod and he should win a decision or by sub.
Jeremy Kennedy vs Kyle Bochniak
Jeremy has a good gas tank,good clinch takedowns but he got clipped in stand up twice against Rony Jason..
Kyle Bochniak has also a good gas tank, throw alot of leg kicks and he has good tdd.
I think Bochniak should outstrike Jeremy to a decision but im not sure 100% maybe a over1.5r should fit here?

Why is Cummings favoured over Villante? His only realistic path to victory is by wrestling and Villante's TDD is decent from what I remember. If it stays standing Cummins is in trouble.

Yeah I got no clue here either, we don't have the odds yet on my book but if Gians a dog I'll hammer him

I've watched pretty much every Cummings fight for my sins and I sit there cringing waiting for the ko to come, his chin is so bad man
Him vs Jan last time out I thought was suicide
And Gians TDD will be good enough early on to keep it standing
To quote Mac
HES FOOKED

It's nothing new for chris. He won the belt doing it, and has also defended the belt doing it

His 3 losses were flukes
Dumb kick that lost him vs rocky
Lucky flyin knee from romeo
Dumb situation vs moosy

You can't be serious

I think it it is a lot more profitable to bet Gian`s KO line than his ML. Just have to wait a few days

You talk about his tdd but I remember Latifi throwing him arouND. Patrick is a better wrester than Latifi

Guys what do You think about Alex Oliviera vs Ryan Laflare ?
Oliviera will be favorite for sure

I like Ryan Laflare if he's a good sized dog. I like the over too.
I don't like the lay off but I really like his style, He mixes in strikes and takedowns well and is pretty good on the ground(Check the Maia fight). Also it's pretty much a hometown fight for him. He also 30-27'd Ponz IIRC(like 5 years ago though haha).
BC can give him trouble though with his patented wild strikes and wall n' stall. He's so good at it. Even though he's fought at Lightweight, he's probably the bigger man.

I like Ryan Laflare if he's a good sized dog. I like the over too.
I don't like the lay off but I really like his style, He mixes in strikes and takedowns well and is pretty good on the ground(Check the Maia fight). Also it's pretty much a hometown fight for him. He also 30-27'd Ponz IIRC(like 5 years ago though haha).
BC can give him trouble though with his patented wild strikes and wall n' stall. He's so good at it. Even though he's fought at Lightweight, he's probably the bigger man.
He didnt go for takedowns in his last fight and he got mounted in the last minute.
Damn Im curious of the odds

The fox cards usually starts 2-3 hours earlier then normal time right?

You think Oliveira will be the favorite for sure? If he is, I don't think it will be by much. Laflare has always got respect with the odds and only lost to Maia (surviving 5 rounds).

Why is Cummings favoured over Villante? His only realistic path to victory is by wrestling and Villante's TDD is decent from what I remember. If it stays standing Cummins is in trouble.

Cardio, durability, and tenacity without a doubt go to Cummins. Unfortunately, he also has the advantage of being very easy to punch in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back