UFC FOX 27 PBP/Discussion

these judges are so f'ing horrible

i'm soooo steamed.

i thought for SURE camacho had it, for sure.

30-27 made me even more confident.

unbelievable
When I heard 30-27 I thought the same thing

There is no way dober won the first rd

None

How do people think Frank won that? Round 2 and 3 were clear for Dober, and in round 1 Frank did nothing with the takedowns while Dober repeatedly landed hard elbows and then got back up.
Dober got rocked at the end of r1

Fuck, UFC should really have these judges watch the fight again to justify their scorecards, and if they fuck up too many times they should not be allowed to judge more...

How do people think Frank won that? Round 2 and 3 were clear for Dober, and in round 1 Frank did nothing with the takedowns while Dober repeatedly landed hard elbows and then got back up.
Rd 3 was very close. Camacho had a takedown and outstruck him

I can't really complain, I won big on Chook and Kim. Shit happens

Cruz on the judges whenever he gets a chance.

"I don't know who these guys are, usually they're boxing judges, not sure they know what a takedown means." I believe that is pretty close to verbatim, and he said it mid-fight. He knows these guys are not meant to judge MMA.

Advice needed lads. I'm 4 legs down on a whopping 700/1 6 leg parlay. Need Gillespie ITD next, should I hedge this or is he likely to smash this dude?

Advice needed lads. I'm 4 legs down on a whopping 700/1 6 leg parlay. Need Gillespie ITD nest, should I hedge this or is he likely to smash this dude?
I'm on the under 2.5 at same price as Gillespie itd (+140) and hedging with Gillespie r3

I think I am going to think long and hard when placing bets in states that don't normally have fights. seriously how do these guys judge? at some point they have to get a concrete rules set in and judges that only judge mma. this is so fucking stupid. I only lost $20 on this fight, but it has me steamed. fucking bullshit.

Frank Win would’ve put me over 20 units on the night

What a bunch of crap that the points line didn’t hit

Round 1 was much closer than 3. Dober clearly outstruck Camacho by a decent margin in the 3rd.
I don’t know what rd you watched but Camacho was picking him apart in the first rd and got a td and hurt him in the closing seconds

Round 1 was much closer than 3. Dober clearly outstruck Camacho by a decent margin in the 3rd.
Official strike numbers were literally even, Camacho had the TD and ended the round coming forward.

and people ask why i like NSC bets more than ML's.

i've lost all 4 close decisions tonight. and that one was a biggie.

adding to rinaldi nsc +471. at least judges can't fuck me. (GG might have something to say about my bet, but still)

Nah dog Dober got his ass beat the last 2 minutes and got taken down.

The 1st round was easily Frank's took him down twice, landed the clear harder punches and dropped him at the end.

Back