UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Time to retire. He also ate a shitload of nasty ellbows

Had Morales KO, Perez DEC, Yahya Sub and Alvey KO, now Jouban KO. This night s mine and some of my most confident picks are yet to come.

Saunders did the zombie walk trying to clinch while getting punched 50 times in the face. Lmao.

Every time i see Saunders, he sets a new low. Wonder why is he fighting???

Ben really should probably retire. Been in the game a long time, taken so much damage over the years. And he's such a cool guy.

Go make a decent living doing something else now.

... so who the hell is betting Moroz here? The line has shifted soooo hard and I just can't see her winning this.

... so who the hell is betting Moroz here? The line has shifted soooo hard and I just can't see her winning this.
i went small on her DEC line yesterday, so im on her but definitely not responsible for today's shift lol.

I sure can. It's low level WMMA so literally anything can happen.

I'm on Moroz +120 for .5u too. She could win a Dec or snatch a sub possibly. They're women, neither are world beaters, I say coin flip and take the dog.

I'm big on Hill here. Too big for WMMA honestly. I just hedged a little on Moroz dec +195 but I'm still probably more exposed on Hill than I should be.

Moroz just has shown such little output while Hill is so active (and both are pretty inaccurate). I can't remember seeing too many fights where neither fighter lands much but one throws a lot more and loses. Fair or not, the more active fighter almost always wins those decisions.

1.7u Moroz +155, .3u Moroz itd +700 and 2u on the over in a parlay with Saunders/Jouban under

I don't know who speaks more robotic Emmett or Sage? These two should have a robo-talk throwdown!!!

took Hill at evens i think she might make it look easy here but you never know with wmma :)

1u on Hill @1.94 but Moroz’s grumpy face is so adorable, that this is a win-win fight.

Back