UFC Nashville: Cory Sandhagen vs. Robert Font, August 5

Anyone else really like Wells at -130? He's gonna have a big advantage on the ground and also has heavy hands plus Harris has been stopped before, seems like his itd props would be a good play as well depending on the odds.

this is self projection. i used the same argument point that you always used. You always rely on arguments from authority. I never mentioned once my credentials, you always go to it. i did this and i did that and ppl who know about such know more. these are your tactics being thrown back to you. if you stick to reasonable arguments rather than constantly reminding me and the forum what you’ve done then i wont throw that sarcastic shade.

Uhh, what? I have brought up my experience here and there, sure. In this case, neither of us did. You said a guy was an "expert". I said to anyone who knows grappling, that's absurd (in the context of him vs other UFC level fighters). That has nothing to do with my experience or anyone else's, it's just knowing what you see.
The problem here is, you actually do have some knowledge, got carried away with your hyperbole to defend your stance (which wasn't even really necessary to that extent), and now don't want to back off it.

You don't need to have fought, coached, had success in grappling tourneys...any of it to "know" what you're seeing in terms of a guy's grappling chops in comparison to other UFC fighters. I never said you did.

Why wouldn't you just say "Okay yeah...in the context of UFC fighters I should never have said Roberson is an 'expert' at bjj. That was dumb."? LIke...I already admitted I've gone overboard saying similar stuff and then walked it back. It happens, and it's not like you can never be taken seriously again. This is such a weird hill to die on, I don't get it.

Going for 4th winning event in a row

Almbaev-Dec
Durden-Dec
Wells-Dec
Phillips-Dec
Jackson-Dec
Bahomdes-Dec
Camur-Dec
Tucker-Dec
Nzechksu-Sub2
Suraez-Sub2
Sandhagen-Dec

Tucker decision? He’s fighting the guy who beat the breaks off Movsar Evloev

Anyone else really like Wells at -130? He's gonna have a big advantage on the ground and also has heavy hands plus Harris has been stopped before, seems like his itd props would be a good play as well depending on the odds.

I do hes gonna be a big bet for me

There's only one way to handle this mess: Let's all meet up in Las Vegas and see who the best MMA bettor is while using a pre-set bankroll.

If you make an excuse for not going, then you're a bitch.

Beat the brakes off? He was competitive for sure, but what's with everyone thinking they need to say outrageous stuff today?

Yea it was close fight. He took it on short notice. Full camp Lopes is going to perform better. Surely he beats Tucker?

Did I make a mistake betting on Lopes -150

hmmm..... possibly im just telling you my predictions im not on here claiming im the best MMA handicapper in the world lol all I know im not betting either fighter ill be betting the over depending on the odds

Yea it was close fight. He took it on short notice. Full camp Lopes is going to perform better. Surely he beats Tucker?

I wouldn't say "surely". I think the line is **about** right? No strong lean, but I think o2.5 may be in play for me.

There's only one way to handle this mess: Let's all meet up in Las Vegas and see who the best MMA bettor is while using a pre-set bankroll.

If you make an excuse for not going, then you're a bitch.

Pre set bankroll ok 1 million dollar units!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you aint got it u a broke bum LOL

Osbourne by points +600. Me likey

I like Lopes but the guy is prone to getting laid on while working for subs off his back. Sure he put Movsar in lot of tight situations but so did Lentz and Grundy. Movsar gets caught but then gets out. Thats the name of the game.

Back