• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ABC 2 pbp

I like Sodiq here not so much the way he looked on the scale

Huh, what makes you think he'd be good as an analyst? He's not much of a fluent talker. Don't understand the good look comment either, he looks like those guys they call bears from the gay scene.
lol exactly. he does not look good lol. He looks like a goofy teddybear.

£20 Parlay Yusuff and Vetorri +200 to win £40, but rooting for Allen and Holland.

Marquez is fun to watch as a fighter. Maybe tries a bit too hard with his schtick, but honestly it's super f'ing smart. He's somewhat charismatic and has a good look, he absolutely will have a job as an analyst if he wants it when he's done fighting.
200w.gif

Liking Allen to move back all fight and style on Youssef. Fili looked great in the 3rd considering it's clearly not his best stance and still managed to win round. Why can't someone much more well versed in southpaw do the same. Moggly looked decent till he didn't as well

Huh, what makes you think he'd be good as an analyst? He's not much of a fluent talker. Don't understand the good look comment either, he looks like those guys they call bears from the gay scene.

He speaks pretty well when graded on the curve that is UFC fighters. I don't know what a "bear" is on the gay scene haha but I guess I can kinda figure it out given his look. But they want diversity for sure, and he brings that too.

He speaks pretty well when graded on the curve that is UFC fighters. I don't know what a "bear" is on the gay scene haha but I guess I can kinda figure it out given his look. But they want diversity for sure, and he brings that too.
Basically a hairy thicc dude with a beard.

Allen doesn't counter punch I think Sodiq will get him here

round 2 and 3 props for allen are live now, yusuff durability is pretty sus to me

Back