Neil Magny vs. Philip Rowe
Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Joshua Van
Austen Lane vs. Justin Tafa
Randy Brown vs. Wellington Turman
Mateusz Rębecki vs. Loik Radzhabov
Tabatha Ricci vs. Gillian Robertson
Trevor Peek vs. Jose Mariscal
Jamall Emmers vs. Jack Jenkins

Any kind soul with a link for me to check the weather?

Any kind soul with a link for me to check the weather?
I don't have a link for you, but more of a humble brag: I am currently in Eastern Europe, and I only have to pay $5.50 for a 1 month subscription to UFC Fight Pass, which allows me to watch all UFC Fight Night and pay-per-view cards under the same subscription. It used to be $5, but they raised it an extra 50 cents since last year. I also have access to the UFC fight library with this subscription.

It makes me sad and annoyed that Americans pay $10 or whatever it is for a 1 month subscription to ESPN+, which is separate from a subscription to UFC Fight Pass, and you still have to pay the new price of $70 for each pay-per-view card separately.

Having all Fight Nights and PPV cards under one subscription like how the WWE does it, is the best way to do business, but brings in less profit for the UFC.

Brundage-Dumas line tightening up. Am I underrating Dumas but shouldnt this be all Cody? I've just seen one Dumas fight and he didn't look like he knew what he was doing in there and looked lost in the first seconds of the fight. Could it all be all nerves? It was one of weakest performances I can remember these past few years.

Brundage-Dumas line tightening up. Am I underrating Dumas but shouldnt this be all Cody? I've just seen one Dumas fight and he didn't look like he knew what he was doing in there and looked lost in the first seconds of the fight. Could it all be all nerves? It was one of weakest performances I can remember these past few years.

Lol what? CM PUNK? That 30-0 bum vs Jamal emmers Mike jackson

Lol what? CM PUNK? That 30-0 bum vs Jamal emmers Mike jackson

One of the weakest and CM Punk fought four years ago so it isnt recent. Jackson -well nobody expected anything from the guy. That 30-0 bum well at least Emmers is pretty good this guy lost to Josh "Im not your buddy" Fremd.

Got Dumas Dec pubsportsradio contest majority sees the fight ending in sub for brnadage

If Brundage can't get a R1 finish, be prepared to live bet Dumas. Better yet, if Brundage can't keep Dumas down after the first take down, I'd be looking to live bet Dumas.

Brundage generally has poor cardio, and he took this fight on short notice.

I have U1.5 -155 and Dumas R1 +390.

Won't go the distance juice bettors sweating right now

How come people get more likes when they lose or have a bad Rd compared to win they do good I can't be the only person who notices this

Dumas by decision incoming, just like we all expected

Cody face looks like he is driving to car crash and just doesnt want to do anything about it.

Back