UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till

What is your point? She is an underdog in every fight because she sucks. Her decision line is +170 btw. I see 0 value.

She’s fought the top tier of the ufc, and if she doesnt get finished it’s often going to a split decision or draw or she outright wins. What about this fight doesn’t scream 50/50 to you?

Yea I’d like the ml to be +150 ideally and the decision line +200. Whatever

Betting the house on Pannie then are we?
I have a decent bet on Pannie, she is much more technical than Bethe, I also thought she looked decent vs Avila, I give her a 80% chance to win the first round vs Bethe, after that I hope she can maintain the pace. I bet her at + odds btw, I would stay away from it now. Bethe is also 37 now btw.

I have a decent bet on Pannie, she is much more technical than Bethe, I also thought she looked decent vs Avila, I give her a 80% chance to win the first round vs Bethe, after that I hope she can maintain the pace. I bet her at + odds btw, I would stay away from it now. Bethe is also 37 now btw.

I said I was done with wmma betting, but after looking into it again, I came to the conclusion there might be a little value on Beth.
Bethe should be -120 to me.
Kianzad looked bad against Avila, getting knocked down a couple times and ragdolled against the cage.
I'm doing a bit of mma math here, but I would have bet Sijara over Kianzad all day, and Bethe defeated Sijara.
+170 dec ain't bad

She’s fought the top tier of the ufc, and if she doesnt get finished it’s often going to a split decision or draw or she outright wins. What about this fight doesn’t scream 50/50 to you?

Yea I’d like the ml to be +150 ideally and the decision line +200. Whatever
top tier? she is just fighting other women. Kianzad struggles with wrestlers, I think she has a pretty decent stand up, I think she will outpoint bethe comfortably.

top tier? she is just fighting other women. Kianzad struggles with wrestlers, I think she has a pretty decent stand up, I think she will outpoint bethe comfortably.
the top ranked fighters of the division, consistently

Gustafsson was saying in an interview that his main sparring partner is Khamzat. Don't get me wrong, the guy is a beast and is a future contender, but he's a welterweight...I might take the over 2.5 rounds, but if you're really confident in a resurgent Gus I might be a little hesitant.

I will never forget the low output staring contest that Boser's debut was. Huge red flags.

Was it? He looked great in his debut against a guy with a crazy reach advantage.

He's a HW with good cardio who's good at grinding out decisions. He's only been finished once in 24 fights, against a who's who of non-UFC hw's. I think his line is very justified.

In case anyone hasn't seen this and wants a closer look at Till.

I think he's looking very sharp and focused.

pure superstition bs but i dont like it when a fighter talks about fight someone else after he "beats" his upcoming opponent.

She looked scared against Avilia, shelling up and backing off every time she got hit

Back