UFC on ESPN 19 PBP/Discussion

1u villante decisio @ 4.3 pre-fight. He's looked terrible first round so I expect this to be lost already.

i remember when these both came in the UFC and were in shape. I actually thought villante could end up becoming a solid 205er.

Them being in the UFC so long it's like when people get comfortable in a relationship and turn into lazy fat fucks.

rd1 collier... fight is trash as expected... though I unfortunatley have villante -3.5

Collier easy rd 1. Lighting him up. Gian has a granite chin, but wow he looks like garbage. He needs to get to work, because he's just not doing enough here.

Probably should have just bet collier instead of waiting for him to lose the first round. Collier 1-0

Villante is a contender.. for worst fighter in the org

Closer round, probably still 2-0 Collier.

Gave it 2-0 Collier but hope Villante somehow stole it.

Pick up the pace you lazy bastard, you're likely getting cut if you lose this.

Collier's cardio actually looks good. Still throwing hard shots in rd 3 despite being busy the first 2 rounds.

Nice fight for Collier. Decent chin, cardio, and good use of different strikes. 30 - 27.

R1: Collier (clear)
R2: Villante (close round)
R3: Collier (clear)

Jake Collier 2-1, imo.

At worst 29-28 Collier.

Collier didn't look terrible, im surprised. Good for that dude

Now lets go topuria

srly gians a lazy bastard. got the over though

Really regretting not taking collier ml and dec prefight. Thought there was value on both lines but I thought villante would likely win round 1 and fade

oh well. Nice cash on over 1.5

3-0 Collier - he was 6.0 by decision.

Blows my mind that Villante once beat Corey Anderson.

Back