UFC on ESPN 2 Barboza vs Gaethje

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL ok I get it.

Nzech is literally nothing but long arms and a scary black dude.

Craig obviously isn't great, but he shouldn't be this wide a dog. Nzech has had one 'real' fight in his career with that split decision against Berzin, who was able to immediately get him in a deep sub the only time he took Nzech down.

Barzola has beat a bunch of b level fighters. No great strikers or guys with good tdd. Best win is Benitez or Davis? I think Glenn is better than anyone Barzola has fought. I know that doesn’t mean Aguilar wins but I think Barzolas competion has been weak to this point. Gl with bet

Davis was supposed to have good TDD, and Aguilar doesn't have good TDD, and you are still betting on him being able to stop Barzola's TDs? I think it's a fair point that Barzola's opponents have not been that high level, but you are discounting the win over Benitez a little too much, he is a higher ranked FW than Aguilar with a decent record in the UFC.

I don't think Glenn is very good either, and not on even Benitez's level. He is just one of those guys who wins by sheer toughness, rather than any particular set of skills he has.

But anyway, we will see come fight night.

Going to wait for the props but I'm thinking I'm going to go fairly big on Justin/Edson FDNGTD. Like WB vs Pettis I don't see any grappling happening here and with two strikers of this caliber going 5 rounds without a finish seems unlikely.

Going to wait for the props but I'm thinking I'm going to go fairly big on Justin/Edson FDNGTD. Like WB vs Pettis I don't see any grappling happening here and with two strikers of this caliber going 5 rounds without a finish seems unlikely.
Be prepared to pay a very high price on it

Anyone got any leans for the Holland vs Meerschaert?

Probably taking MJ over Emmett, his injuries from the Stephens fight sounded life changing, not just career altering. No idea how you come back from it

My 2 cents might be meaningless but ive suffered roughly the same injury / same complications...
Assuming hes healed up, his only issues will be mental if any
Ive been in a few fights since then.... and that previously damaged side of my face was the half that didnt get broken lol

My 2 cents might be meaningless but ive suffered roughly the same injury / same complications...
Ive been in a few fights since then.... and that previously damaged side of my face was the half that didnt get broken lol
Even the mental side won't be easy to bounce back from though surely.

Who is betting bob Charlie at -400?

What is wrong with people?
Its parlay material and a lock. Why not ? He will win for sure.
He is fighting bum ross pearson.
Its a better bet than a non sense dog bets with nice numbers which wont hit anyway.

Last edited:

This prop is already out at 5d. Opened -385, currently -475.

Juiced already to almost -500

So essentially if Emmett is a crazy as you its all good?

Its parlay material and a lock. Why not ? He will win for sure.
He is fighting bum ross pearson.
Its a better bet than a non sense dog bets with nice numbers which wont hit anyway.

Parlaying -400 favorites is not +EV
It’s probably one of the dumbest things you can do bet wise.

Anyone complaining about wonderboy blowing all their parlays should just quit gambling. Why would you let that fight and line impact your profits? Especially when it’s the last fight of the card

People bet like this and wonder why they aren’t profiting. Been seeing this since I’ve been here

Anyone complaining about wonderboy blowing all their parlays should just quit gambling. Why would you let that fight and line impact your profits? Especially when it’s the last fight of the card

People bet like this and wonder why they aren’t profiting. Been seeing this since I’ve been here
Well it depends really, some -400 favourites like mayweather vs mcgregor or cormier vs lewis certainly have value.

That's a misconception, you can still get +EV at -400 or any heavy favorite for that matter. The higher the number, the harder obviously.

Example: Let's say we take everyone on this subforum and make a baseball team to play 3 major league baseball teams. The teams we're playing are -1000, -900, -800 favorites against us. You're telling me parlaying that isn't +EV? They probably should be -50000 at least for each game, since we'd be lucky to even get hit let alone a foul tip.

That's a misconception, you can still get +EV at -400 or any heavy favorite for that matter. The higher the number, the harder obviously.

Example: Let's say we take everyone on this subforum and make a baseball team to play 3 major league baseball teams. The teams we're playing are -1000, -900, -800 favorites against us. You're telling me parlaying that isn't +EV? They probably should be -50000 at least for each game, since we'd be lucky to even get hit let alone a foul tip.

Probably gonna hit some underdogs this time around.

Moroz (can't believe i'm going to bet on her jesus), De La Rosa, Waterson, Sheymon and Gaethje.

Not necessarily thinking they will win but i'll take De La Rosa for 3.00 and I think waterson and sheymon fights will be closer to 50/50 than what odds are implying. Gaethje may have zero left in his tank after taking another life changing beating and Barboza is on good momentum. But I just like Gaethje's pressure and Barboza's lack of handling pressure.

Waiting for props but will most likely pick De la rosa/Perez ITD, Gerald/Holland ITD, Moroz/Mazo DEC

Well it depends really, some -400 favourites like mayweather vs mcgregor or cormier vs lewis certainly have value.
Desmond green at -450 is not +ev. Wonderboy at -400 was not +ev.

I don’t know if parlay and +ev should even be in the same sentence

Back