UFC on ESPN 2 PBP/Discussion

Holy shit that was scary god damn heart was pounding. I cannot stand a SD.

Holland doesnt sound tired at all in the post fight.

This guy is absolutely out of his gourd. He gave those TD's as a gift to Gerald. GTFO with that stand and bang, he had plenty of chances to do that.

Fuck this! I had Meers dec at +1000!!! Fuck this

kevin holland says he wants to stand and bang, yet it looks like he is doing some kind of exhibition wrestling match working willingly together with meerschaert, what a moron....

This is probably some of the worst judging I’ve seen. Scary for a bettor

Scores are all over the place

Fuck, everyone gonna be sweating every decision now. This will be a long night.

Holland is head-scratchingly dumb. That fight was actually very exciting; an excellent grappling exhibition. Why would he insult himself?

Hedging my remaining decent sized bet and calling it a nice profitable card. Not taking chances with this judging

Kinda lost for words except I won on Kenney, so...even I guess. So afraid of these judges now.

Sherdog Scores
Adam Martin scores the round: 10-9 Meerschaert (29-28 Meerschaert)
Cole Shelton scores the round: 10-9 Meerschaert (29-28 Meerschaert)
Ant Walker scores the round: 10-9 Meerschaert (29-28 Meerschaert)

Did the judges score that purely off the strike count numbers? I can't rationalize any other way they could have given Holland rounds 2 and 3.

yZPtJK1.jpg

Hedging my remaining decent sized bet and calling it a nice profitable card. Not taking chances with this judging
It’s really bad

I do not have any idea what they are rewarding/looking for

Getting tempted to double down on my Pearson decision bet given the odds and these judges seem to be a bit fucked up.

Think it's going to go to a decision anyway so at worst the way these judges it'll be decided by a coinflip, so might as well get on it for more at over 7.00.

the judging for this card is not to be trusted at all, ready to hedge out my remaining bets right now with all this BS

Getting tempted to double down on my Pearson decision bet given the odds and these judges seem to be a bit fucked up.

Think it's going to go to a decision anyway so at worst the way these judges it'll be decided by a coinflip, so might as well get on it for more at over 7.00.

Sound reasoning, I may follow you.

Back