UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare Official Bets

£5 Trinaldo for £9.50
£5 Brown for £9.50

£5 Jacare for £13.13
£5 Jan/Jacare rd 4/5or dec for £11.25
£5 Turman for £10

Up £15.25, not been a bad month and I've got enough confidence to increase my bet size for December.

Same, I fucking murdered Jan dec going into the 5th @9.25 Definitely getting limited. I need to start livebetting boxing...

Such a terrible event for betting and watching.

Great job hitting the line so happy to see many hitting it! How much dis you blast it for since you think yoll get limited? Younthrew like several units/hundred dollars? I only put a tiny amount but super happy, takes guts to do it, so well done!

I actually ended up betting (only £20) on a Rua decision @5/1 odds which I thought he should have won 2-1. I was right on it being a risk to bet on Jan over Jacare which I think was another bad decision but congrats on everyone who won anyway!

Great job hitting the line so happy to see many hitting it! How much dis you blast it for since you think yoll get limited? Younthrew like several units/hundred dollars? I only put a tiny amount but super happy, takes guts to do it, so well done!

I hit it for 1.5u, overall Jan winning won me about 900-1100 on all bookies, and thank god because that event was all over the place for livebetting. I was pretty confident of Jan getting the nod, despite the shitty judging last night.

Lines like this and Santos Dec Rd 4 where Im confident its 2-2 going into the 5th round - if that Dec prop is high I tend to hit it a bit hard just in the hope of a big payday.

Rose was another one I could remember against jj in the end fight. But it is an easier way for bookies to limit you.

Blachowicz -178 $300
Blachowicz/Souza O2.5 +105 $300

Ramos -169 $2000
Ramos SUB +350 $300

Rua/Craig O1.5 -125 $300

Barao/Andrade O2.5 -150 $375

Brown +139 $300

Muniz -123 $800

Muniz SUB +230 $200
Muniz/Arroyo U2.5 -115 $500

Cortez 0 for 146

Ramos (-165) + Oliveira (-250) +124 $396

+$6532, and yes I colour coded to brag about the hit rate. Had some decent live hits with Trinaldo, Krause ITD, and Blachowicz.

Finally broke the 100k bankroll mark with this event, took a bit longer than I would've liked as I'm paying bills with it, but I'm fucking hyped. See you degens in 3 weeks!

Holyf*ck! I am so jealous, last time I make that much is Conor vs Aldo where I have like 6g+ to win 5g on Conor, I make like half dozen Conor bet as his odd open from -170 to +108. Can I ask how much you have to risk to make $6532?

I lost $60 in this card but I feel like a big winner getting lucky with the split in the main even. I could easily be down $1300 if I didn't win the main even. Nice to get a split here and there, not constantly losing split.

My max bet now is $500 ish, don't have the heart to bet reckless like 5g on a fight and lose by split decision. My bankroll is 40g, congrat hitting 100g. I almost hit 100g bankroll in my poker day. I would have 75g bankroll if I didn't buy the wife a 35g brand new Nissan Rogue.

Last edited:
Holyf*ck! I am so jealous, last time I make that much is Conor vs Aldo where I have like 6g+ to win 5g on Conor, I make like half dozen Conor bet as his odd open from -170 to +108. Can I ask how much you have to risk to make $6532?

I lost $60 in this card but I feel like a big winner getting lucky with the split in the main even. I could easily be down $1300 if I didn't win the main even. Nice to get a split here and there, not constantly losing split.

My max bet now is $500 ish, don't have the heart to bet reckless like 5g on a fight and lose by split decision. My bankroll is 40g, congrat hitting 100g. I almost hit 100g bankroll in my poker day. I would have 75g bankroll if I didn't buy the wife a 35g brand new Nissan Rogue.

Including livebets, arbs, etc, I risked $11173 on the card. Betting 5k on a fight isn't necessarily reckless, it's all relative, though I know what you mean about not having the heart for it, it's stressful af. I'm probably gonna keep my unit size around 600-800 for the rest of the year then consider 1k units in January.

£30 Cortez & Andrade to win £63 (inc stake)
£16 Lipski, Andrade, Oliveira to win £38 (inc stake)

had £10 on the Bearjew but got it back because it was a draw

I'm not a big bettor but I do bet every event, no more than £40 generally

Havent had an event without profit since the end of August now though so thinking about stepping it up

£30 Cortez & Andrade to win £63 (inc stake)
£16 Lipski, Andrade, Oliveira to win £38 (inc stake)

had £10 on the Bearjew but got it back because it was a draw

I'm not a big bettor but I do bet every event, no more than £40 generally

Havent had an event without profit since the end of August now though so thinking about stepping it up

Keep building slowly. If you're making steady profits slowly add to your unit size, and actually set a unit size. You have £30 on one fight, £16 on another £10 on more, I assume that's based on your confidence level in that fighter. Settle somewhere in the middle, go for £20/£25 units, stick to it and see how you do over the next 6 months.

Keep building slowly. If you're making steady profits slowly add to your unit size, and actually set a unit size. You have £30 on one fight, £16 on another £10 on more, I assume that's based on your confidence level in that fighter. Settle somewhere in the middle, go for £20/£25 units, stick to it and see how you do over the next 6 months.

Yeah the 16 is an odd number I know, I just had it spare in my account, I was very sure those 3 fighters would win though, I never usually do trebles, only doubles really.

Cortez and De Andrade was my main bet, I figured Cortez would out wrestle Melo in a boring fight and I also figured Barao is absolutely done, so I thought 11/10 odds for that double was more than fair

I put 10 on Craig purely because I feel like Shogun hasn't got much in the tank and Craig was 2/1, I figured if he wins then good I win money, if Shogun wins then I'm happy one of my all time favourites won

Thanks for the advice anyway dude its much appreciated

Back