UFC ON ESPN+23 Play by play

Damm, did anyone bet on Jourdain livebet?
I was going to but wanted to see the props after round 2, for the dec/itd lines...shoulda just taken it damm. Felt he was stealing round 2, and then its up for grabs and he has momentum - so odds 3.00+ is not right.

Hope someone took it, shoulda pulled it.

I was going to but wanted to see the props after round 2, for the dec/itd lines...shoulda just taken it damm. Felt he was stealing round 2, and then its up for grabs and he has momentum - so odds 3.00+ is not right.

I took it early at 3.65, wish i took it when it was at +800 lol.

giphy.gif

Saw him at +800 before he landed the knockdown end of 1st round then that flipped him back to +200. I missed most of the first round so I couldn't justify any plays.

0,5u on Jourdain at 4.23
that line is too wide for sure

niiice
What a scrappy fighter Jourdain is
I do not think he will make it far though, seems like he has no ground game to speak of

Does Jourdain think he just fought Korean Zombie?

If you beg for the bonus it should disqualify you from getting it - shits me to tears

0.5u rakic decision +400, also small play on his round 3 win. Have round 1 and round 2 volkov straight, and his +350 decision in a parlay with korean zombie ML.

Very curious how this fight is going to play out.

Jourdain pre bet wins line was definitely too wide

I threw a unit on +279 and was shocked to wake up to +385, so I smashed that and it went as well as I hoped.

No idea who was laying that juice on Choi after Jourdain made Green sweat like that

Doo-ho "Korean Headmovement" Choi

RIP Choi backers.
I'm sorry, but this guy is fucking stipid. He is doing next to nothing in the open space, and his head never moves off the centerline. No parries, no blocks, no kicks also.. What do you expect? This canadian crazy mo-fo who is nothing special himself, is able to murder you. You are a goner vs anybody that is not intimidated in that 145 division. There are a lot more scarier ppl there.

The pre-bet started out amazing and turned to trash. Still Rakic left though. Great performance by Jourdain.

I took it early at 3.65, wish i took it when it was at +800 lol.
Nice how much many units did you put on it? What do you feel the line should be? I felt he started having momentum, possibly even stole round 1 who knows with that near finish/knockdown, and he only looked better and would probably do so in the third aswell. So felt he had between 40-55% chance or so, what about you?

Did you bet this on unibet or 5dimes btw?

Back