UFC on ESPN+ 24 Blaydes vs Dos Santos Official Bets

Between 246 and work I feel like I've got the luck of the Irish so far. Slipped out the back after nearly a decade right as my whole division got bought out locking future transitions. Let's see if the crystal ball still has juice.

●Allen 4u for 1.5u I think his boxing and movement controls rounds.

●RDA 1u for .5u Hate the size difference but that's about it

Props and Parlays
●Dos Antos/Blaydes starts r2 1.5 for .75u
●Jackson Ko/TKO 1.5u for 1.75u
●Allen+RDA 1u for 1u
(Little wild Bellator crossover here)
RDA+Perez+Allen+Landwehr+
Archuleta+Daniels 1u for 9.5u
Think I got burned on RDA but at least Arnold Allen showed up.

Allen +1.5

RDA -1u (Dos Anjos was never my friend)

Props/Parlays

Junior/Blaydes starts r2 +.75
(Thanks fellows I tailed this one)

Jackson KO -1.5u
(Backed up with his decision line but I didnt post it so I'll take my L)

Allen+RDA -1u

RDA+Perez+Allen+Landwehr+
Archuleta+Daniels -1u

Total -2.75 (check me if the math is wrong I've got half an eye open)

Think I lucked up tossed Pettis/Juan/Daniels in some late action to salve the wound. Didn't post it though so small L in the pre fight bets for me.

Last edited:
That was a brutal event. Forgot to post my bets, but down 2 or 3u. Livebetting was non-existent for me in that event.

You play anything last night or is this just staircase wit?
me? I am pretty sure I make more bet than anyone in this forum. It is a mess if I post it all here. I don't make a play or a few play, I bet every fights and few prop. The one fight I hardly put effort in it, is my biggest win.
$150 on Emilee Getty at +300, than cautiously add $50 at +350, and another $50 at +400.

I made $1000+ cdn on that fight, more money than all 15 fights combine.
So far every card yield profit ...knock on wood.

Last edited:
You play anything last night or is this just staircase wit?
I am not making fun of him or try to be witty. Losing $2380 is lot of money from my prospective. That is a full time job at Amazon warehouse for one month. If that $2380 is usd, than it is full time + ton of ot at the warehouse. If I ever lose around 4-5g in one card again, I be proud of myself ...I made it to the top once again.

I am not making fun of him or try to be witty. Losing $2380 is lot of money from my prospective. That is a full time job at Amazon warehouse for one month. If that $2380 is usd, than it is full time + ton of ot at the warehouse. If I ever lose around 4-5g in one card again, I be proud of myself ...I made it to the top again.
Odd perspective from such an experienced capper. Who am I to say best of luck, just seems like poor form to highlight losses.

Odd perspective from such an experienced capper. Who am I to say best of luck, just seems like poor form to highlight losses.
I think he is honestly amazed at the amount of money some people gamble, just came out wrong. I am in the same boat, as my unit size is $100, will deffs increase that though. Not a bad thing. You win big you lose big.

I think he is honestly amazed at the amount of money some people gamble, just came out wrong. I am in the same boat, as my unit size is $100, will deffs increase that though. Not a bad thing. You win big you lose big.
Probably a language difference but this just seemed odd to me
me? I am pretty sure I make more bet than anyone in this forum.
Not here to disrespect. My unit size is currently 20. Maybe 15 RDA let me down in his last two fights
best of luck guys

I am not here to disrespect anyone but I tend to do that, maybe that one of my skill god give me... to piss off other forum member. I have no energy to have forum war with anyone or lengthy debate which fighter will win. I think it is super hard to pick winner, not sure why some member so confidence with their pick where they debate over a page long but I do like short debate. I am super happy to make money in mma, and thank god he give me set of skill to see more than a punch and a kick in a fight. I don't need to win a debate war or argument, just need to win money and that is priority #1. peace.

Last edited:
I am not here to disrespect anyone but I tend to do that, maybe that one of my skill god give me... to piss off other forum member. I have no energy to have forum war with anyone or lengthy debate which fighter will win. I think it is super hard to pick winner, not sure why some member so confidence with their pick where they debate over a page long but I do like short debate. I am super happy to make money in mma, and thank god he give me set of skill to see more than a punch and a kick in a fight. I don't need to win a debate war or argument, just need to win money and that is priority #1. peace.
Feel free to hop into the main threads and discuss sometimes. Some guys like to argue but most are just here for information.
I don't like to argue myself but I don't mind well thought counter points from people who see what I do not.
Being proven wrong by these guys has saved me from making several bad bets myself, hope 2020 is cash money for us all.

Should have been a better night if I didn't underestimate RDA's challenge to win a three round fight against someone as big as Michael Chiesa , but considering that I didn't watch the weigh-in or see the whole card live, a small win of 0.50 units is better than any loss.

UFC on ESPN+ 24 Results Risk $4,576.00

Curtis Blaydes (-275) vs Junior Dos Santos $550.00 for $200.00= $200.00
Curtis Blaydes/Junior Dos Santos fight completes two full rounds (+100) $400.00 for $400.00= -$400.00

Rafael Dos Anjos (-210) vs Michael Chiesa $1,050.00 for $500.00= -$1,050.00

Alex Perez (-242) vs Jordan Espinosa $726.00 for $300.00= $300.00

Angela Hill (-185) vs Hannah Cifers $925.00 for $500.00= $500.00
Angela Hill (-185) vs Hannah Cifers $925.00 for $500.00= $500.00
-----

Total Profit= $50.00

I can't believe ppl thought pudiloca would win, let alone bet on her. What is NSC btw?

No score card?

I can't believe ppl thought pudiloca would win, let alone bet on her. What is NSC btw?

No score card?
Yup. No score cards. So if it goes to score cards the bet is a push. Sort of like ITD, but safer and worse odds.

Back