UFC on ESPN+ 30: Kattar v Ige

Nice to see that you agree on Gordon. I'm big on him also. I saw him at -120 and thought he would be closer to the -200 range.

Fishgold might look okay for the first 5-7 minutes, but I think he is going to succumb to Jared's high pace. I'm only slightly concerned about a Fishgold early finish or an ugly more unlikely split decisiony type win. Although Gordon has been T(KO)ed in 3 of his last 4 fights, there's no shame in losing to Chucky Olives, CDF, and J. Silva to a lesser extent. Fishgold is not on any of those levels. Also now that I typed it out, he isn't Brazilian like the other 3 either lol. I'd easily take any 3 of them over Fishgold in a heartbeat. Anyway, like you said Fishgold only has 2 TKO wins. One against a 0-3 guy who has all losses by TKO and one to Marcin Wzrosek which came via gnp. Although Gordon might be chinny, I'm having a hard time seeing a FIshgold TKO here. As for a Fishgold sub... I firmly believe Gordon has the grappling chops to avoid one and check this one out - Damn near every opponent Fishgold has subbed has been subbed MULTIPLE times. Some with several sub losses. Like you said, he won't be getting many subs at this level.

Hell yeah. Also worth noting Silva literally tore Gordons hamstring off his pelvis at the end of round 2. He didn't tap, then came out rd3 completely immobile still trying to get the KO.

Tails Santos SUB is 13.0

Hmmmmm what the fuck? First thing she did v Mara Romero Borella was take her down and try sink in a choke. Molly McCann is fucking hopeless on the ground. Am I missing something here?????

Tails Santos SUB is 13.0

Hmmmmm what the fuck? First thing she did v Mara Romero Borella was take her down and try sink in a choke. Molly McCann is fucking hopeless on the ground. Am I missing something here?????
wouldnt say she is is hopeless, but quite underated. The fact that Talia lost to Borrello is a warrning sign

wouldnt say she is is hopeless, but quite underated. The fact that Talia lost to Borrello is a warrning sign
Solid offensively, but she hasn't faced a competent offensive grappler since Robertson so I don't feel we can say she's underrated defensively grappling wise, and at 13.0 against a girl who opened her last fight with a quick slide to the back and RNC attempt you can't tell me there isn't significant value there

Borella is awful at striking, but her grappling isn't THAT bad and Santos pretty clearly experienced the classic Octagon jitters energy dump

Anyone have the o/u line on the alhassan fight? Wondering how juiced its gonna get

Tails Santos SUB is 13.0

Agreed Mcann's only hope of winning is a through a decision stopping her Subs. But i dont see how she is likkey going to manage to do that agaisnt Talia.

I would problary safe lock in Tail's Santos Sub line. Now there is another fighter that can do the subs as well and i am looking at she wolf. I am still looking for value i think its a bit a to early still since its the weekend for Tail Santos shes a safe play.

taila Santos by decision is x 4.5, crazy line, it is like her only path to victory.

Bergh looks like bum version of Emil Meek.

Jason Gonzalez looks awful too.

This is going to be a terrible fight.

Man I worry about Kattars legs... but he is one of my fav fighters.

@Sadistics you're pretty high on Gordon eh? I'm thinking of taking him with Kattar + Rivera in a parlay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back