UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

yeah he was great in the Glover Smith fight

What would you like him to do? Smith was intelligently defending himself and any time Herzog asked him to move and get out of danger, he did. Nevermind that this was the main event and Smith is known for amazing comebacks, so he gets more leeway than most guys.

Waiting for yadong to come in the ring

5-1 not bad and 1 lottery ticket alive I got vera on my lottery ticket and I bet the under 2.5+135 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!

Ref stopping the action for mouthpiece changed everything. Fuck herzog.
Baeza was hurt BAD and the ref had to time out for 20 seconds to give him a fuckin mouthpiece. All brown had to do was clinch up one more time and Baeza was done. After brown got dropped at the end of the 1st round he didn’t seem to fully recover

That’s the last one guys, probably

this should be a fun scrap. I bet song ml and points, even though I’m a big Vera fan

What would you like him to do? Smith was intelligently defending himself and any time Herzog asked him to move and get out of danger, he did. Nevermind that this was the main event and Smith is known for amazing comebacks, so he gets more leeway than most guys.
Well I dont wnat to go too much offtopic, but he could have showed some mercy.

Kinda crazy the ufc exploits this harris thing so much, if you mention it yeah okay, but like this.... Imagine being Harris' wife and having to see this shit over and over again/

Kinda crazy the ufc exploits this harris thing so much, if you mention it yeah okay, but like this.... Imagine being Harris' wife and having to see this shit over and over again/
Maybe I'm dense but why are they doing this?

Not ashamed to say, I'm crying after watching that.

It's going to be really uncomfortable if Walt gets brutally KO'ed

I tried betting Baeza at 1.60 after seeing him hitting those leg kicks at will, and having an effect, and then suddenly the lines are off and i think he finished brown, but brown hurts him. I was thankful for the lines shutting off. Not anymore lol.
Same happened for me. Great bet btw, you spotted that very early, sucks you didnt get it through, i think alot missed it due to brown hitting him suspending the lines probably. I think we´re around 20 sec behind, or at least i am.
But i think you should try betfair - i tried hitting it there instead - missed it, but then when i checked it had gotten through but at 2.62 so nice suprise though at the time i wasn´t so happy haha, but think because they keep adjusting the odds it´ll keep trying to hit the odds you specified you know? so until you cancel it´ll keep trying - so if other bookies dont let you betfair seems to let you, the exchange i mean. Always like that so much, besides betstars/365 its the best i think.

yeah he was great in the Glover Smith fight

Are you being sarcastic? There was never a time for him to stop that. The cumulative damage was bad but that's on Smith's corner. Never was Smith not defending, trying to continue, etc. He never turtled or acted like he wanted out.

Baeza was hurt BAD and the ref had to time out for 20 seconds to give him a fuckin mouthpiece. All brown had to do was clinch up one more time and Baeza was done. After brown got dropped at the end of the 1st round he didn’t seem to fully recover

It was definitely rough on Matt that happened but I have sympathy for the ref. He did wait for a while, and if he doesn't stop it to return the mouthpiece he opens himself up to a lot of criticism.

On Chito as a small dog next. I wish Walt jumped over the aisle and murdered that fuck with his bare hands. RIP.

Vera does his best work when he gets guys pressed against the cage

I don’t think he’s going to be able to trap song there, and song is going to be able to land big counters

Back