Pennington+127(dec)
Cacceres-160(dec)
Rothwell-190(KO2)
Trinaldo+127(Dec)
Vick+141(dec)
Hardy-115(KO1)
Olelnik+135(Sub1)
Edwards-128(Dec)

Please tell me what you guys think of my predictions!!!!!!!!!!

Pilarte-270(dec)
Bautista+179(dec)
Silva+215(dec)
Maia-136(dec)
Abreu-165(sub2)
Pennington+127(dec)
Cacceres-160(dec)
Rothwell-190(KO2)
Trinaldo+127(Dec)
Vick+141(dec)
Hardy-115(KO1)
Olelnik+135(Sub1)
Edwards-128(Dec)

EZ money guy! Going all props is recipe for disaster! I just checked your list of plays on the Ladd card and you lost 90% of your picks.

WTF who said i bet the props lol thats how i think the fight will end

How was Edwards/Gunner a split? Gunner didn't do anything other then get full mount in the last 50 seconds and even then he couldn't do anything with it.

Edwards doesn't have much of a pace. He's well rounded and kind of surprising in places with how good he is but he doesn't seem to push, he's more than happy to coast. I'd be interested to see him against someone who really turns it up as the rounds go on

Hernandez
Hardy
Vick
Maia
Aldana
Abreu

Leaning
rothwell, don’t really like current price
Oleynik

Hernandez
Hardy
Vick
Maia
Aldana
Abreu

Leaning
rothwell, don’t really like current price
Oleynik

I think Oleynik is done, Walt will blast him early.

I like Rothwell too, AA has actually looked really good lately but he keeps on getting fucked over by the judges

Pilarte-270(dec)
Bautista+179(dec)
Silva+215(dec)
Maia-136(dec)
Abreu-165(sub2)
Pennington+127(dec)
Cacceres-160(dec)
Rothwell-190(KO2)
Trinaldo+127(Dec)
Vick+141(dec)
Hardy-115(KO1)
Olelnik+135(Sub1)
Edwards-128(Dec)

I have a hard time seeing Trinaldo beating Hernandez

I have a hard time seeing Trinaldo beating Hernandez
Hernandez is almost completely defensively void, and Chiesa is the only one to pull off a wrestlefuck on Trinaldo in a while.

Already passing on most fights.

Rothwell should beat Arlovski. He fought some decent opponents in his last fights while Arlovski struggles with bottom tier fighters like Sakai. I hate betting Arlovski fights though. This could be a very ugly, slow paced shitty striking match or Rothwell actually knocks him out. The current odds don't have any value imo.

You guys know that Greg Hardy isn't a real fighter, right ? You saw him struggle with the sacrificial lamb Crowder who gets ko'd by jabs.

Juan Adams isn't that great but he is still more skilled. Does Hardy have the style that causes problems for Adams ? He isn't going to take Juan down like De La Rocha or Bhullar. Hardy will swing with his eyes closed. This could become a really ugly gas fest if none of them gets a early KO. If the pace slows down, I can see Adams use his wrestling.

If I had any guarantee that Adams will shoot for takedowns, I would maybe go big on him. For now I will wait a little bit. Maybe a circle jerk starts with people trashing Adams for losing and overrating Hardy. Seriously watch Greg Hardy vs Crowder in slow motion. He misses so many strikes. Dude is not a real pro fighter lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked yesterdays card more and that one sucked, too but there were great underdogs. (Emmett, GDR, BVB).

Unfortunately the PPV soon sucks, too.

Yeah 240 is a joke, combine this weekend's card and the one coming up and you get something better than 240

You guys know that Greg Hardy isn't a real fighter, right ? You saw him struggle with the sacrificial lamb Crowder who gets ko'd by jabs.

Juan Adams isn't that great but he is still more skilled. Does Hardy have the style that causes problems for Adams ? He isn't going to take Juan down like De La Rocha or Bhullar. Hardy will swing with his eyes closed. This could become a really ugly gas fest if none of them gets a early KO. If the pace slows down, I can see Adams use his wrestling.

If I had any guarantee that Adams will shoot for takedowns, I would maybe go big on him. For now I will wait a little bit. Maybe a circle jerk starts with people trashing Adams for losing and overrating Hardy. Seriously watch Greg Hardy vs Crowder in slow motion. He misses so many strikes. Dude is not a real pro fighter lol.
neither is Adams

I liked yesterdays card more and that one sucked, too but there were great underdogs. (Emmett, GDR, BVB).

Unfortunately the PPV soon sucks, too.
I agree, I don't really like any spot here at first sight. Who's that guy pilarte?

Am i the only one who is huge on RDA? I was really suprised the lines were with RDA in + values, however the lines has been out for a while and he is still at +.

Back