UFC on ESPN 4 Dos Anjos vs Edwards

85% implied probability is basically -500 in american odds for prop bets, which is batshit insane, unless I'm missing something here.
I'm confident with who I'm confident with. What is your confidence level on your picks?

@Hiacios
<This7>

You've just looked at the Wikipedia records instead of doing any tape.
tenor.gif

Watch the fight of him wrestling the shit out of Mercier and get back to me.
That fight was the wrestling equivalent of a brawl, and OAM still stopped the majority of his TDs and got his own.

Watch the fight of him wrestling the shit out of Mercier and get back to me.
Ok. Watched it. My turn. OAM isn't a good measuring stick. Go ahead and tell me the best Canadian wrestler not named gsp. How do you think Hernandez would fare against Kevin Lee, Chiesa and pre USADA Tibau?

Ok. Watched it. My turn. OAM isn't a good measuring stick. Go ahead and tell me the best Canadian wrestler not named gsp.
Dude, where to begin?
Bret Hart
Owen Hart
Roddy Piper
Chris Jericho
Edge
Trish Stratus

Ok. Watched it. My turn. OAM isn't a good measuring stick. Go ahead and tell me the best Canadian wrestler not named gsp. How do you think Hernandez would fare against Kevin Lee, Chiesa and pre USADA Tibau?

Lesnar Canada.jpg

Meh, I take my early words back. Fuck the Hardy-Adams fight. Can’t trust either of them.

Im surprised people betting Hardy, this guy coudlnt finish bum Crowder and second thing Adams has a wrestling background so I trust him more to win this fight.

Yeah Adams' wrestling looked amazing vs Bhullar. Or any other fight of his. Curtis Millender also has a wrestling background....

Last edited:
I thought Adam's hands looked good for the 2 minuets he had gas to use them effectively, his jab was snapping heads back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back