UFC on ESPN 43 PBP/Discussion

Whether she wins or not, this was a bad performance from Barber. She made Lee look better than she is.

If we go off of damage, Barber wins, but Lee got a few take downs, but didn't do anything with them.

Neither are from Texas, but Lee is more of the hometown fighter of the two, due to her style and where she trains.

Lolfight. Dont disagree with the decision but being outgrappled by Lee is just really bad. She should change her name to 'no future'.

R1: I leaned with Barber, but it was close.
R2: Barber because she won on the feet and then was taken down and controlled with no damage done on top.
R3: Barber won on the feet again, but got taken down again and controlled on top but didn't eat any damage while on the bottom.

Funny that they said Dan Miragliotta was the judge who had it 30-27 to Barber.

I don't think anyone can be mad at this decision

Maycee did most if not the all damage in this fight, Lee scored TD's but didn't do anything with them. I scored it 29-28 Maycee.

Andrea should have still rocked the cowboy hat and pretended she was still fighting out of Texas. She won that fight 2 rounds to 1 imo.

Lee doesn't do enough to win fights, neither does Barber. Two mid-level wmma fighters who haven't put it together.

If Macy gets to fight Grasso the odds will be great to go heavy on the champ. Macy’s is the most overrated fighter in women’s mma

R1: I leaned with Barber, but it was close.
R2: Barber because she won on the feet and then was taken down and controlled with no damage done on top.
R3: Barber won on the feet again, but got taken down again and controlled on top but didn't eat any damage while on the bottom.

Funny that they said Dan Miragliotta was the judge who had it 30-27 to Barber.
She never convincingly won on the feet any rounds.

Back